Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8 tablets are grabbing the HarmonyOS 3.0 public beta update along with the smart SuperHub feature. The update also optimizes the system’s stability and improves the overall functioning of the gadget.
According to the information, the latest update for the MatePad Pro 10.8 tablet users is arriving with HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124 build version and 1.0GB package size. It is recommended to opt for a standard Wi-Fi network for installing the new firmware.
Moreover, the update is only compatible with the following models:
- Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8 (MRX-AL09)
- Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8 (MRX-AL19)
- Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8 (MRX-W09)
- Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8 (MRX-W19)
- Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8 (MRX-W29)
- Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8 (MRX-W39)
- Huawei MatePad Pro 5G 10.8 (MRX-AN19)
Speaking of the additions, the fresh update brings the unique SuperHub feature for the Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8 tablets. Eventually, this section allows you to easily share various content between different apps and devices.
On the other hand, you can simply drag and drop pictures, texts, documents, links, and more from one app to the SuperHub Transfer feature. Further, the update adds a new mouse pointer icon. This allows you to adjust the speed of the mouse pointer on the tablet.
What else? Well, the new update integrates the latest November 2022 security patch. As a result, you will experience a reliable and more responsive system after feeding the new update to your tablet.
HarmonyOS 3.0 public beta changelog
- Added the SuperHub (Smart Transfer feature) which enables you to share various content between apps and devices. Just long press and drag pictures, texts, links, and more to SuperHub.
- Added a new mouse pointer icon that allows adjusting the speed of the mouse pointer.
- Incorporates the November 2022 security patch to enhance the system security
You can install the latest update through the Settings menu. However, make sure that you have HarmonyOS 126.96.36.199 as the baseline version. Also, take a backup of the device beforehand so that the new update may not harm your data.