Huawei Mate X3 is now available in China as well as global markets. The company is spotted running a new software update for the Chinese version of the Huawei Mate X3 with the latest HarmonyOS 3.1 optimizations.
According to the information, Huawei Mate X3 is getting new optimizations with HarmonyOS 3.1 version 18.104.22.168. The package size is 1.03GB.
In summary, you can know that the latest firmware comes with new app guard, security, and system stability improvements. Huawei Mate X3 users will also experience new displays, cameras, and app enhancements for a better user experience.
Changelog for this update
- Optimize the pure mode, improve security, provide a second confirmation pop-up window for application jumps,
reduce the risk of misuse, and make each jump step knowable and controllable. Optimize
the stability of the whole machine system.
- Optimize the interface display and animation effects of some scenes.
- Optimize the photo effect, the color is more realistic, and the brightness is more comfortable
- Optimize the user experience of some applications.
We suggest all of the users participate in the latest installation process and check for the new software update.
- Open Settings
- Scroll down and open System & updates
- Tap on Software update
- CHECK FOR UPDATE