Huawei Mate X2 gets HarmonyOS 126.96.36.199 update with June 2022 security patch
Huawei Mate X2 is one of the unique foldable gadgets in the smartphone market to date. Earlier this month, Huawei rolled out the May 2022 security patch for the corresponding device users, and now Mate X2 is all set to grab June 2022 update.
The new HarmonyOS 188.8.131.52 update brings the latest June 2022 security patch for Huawei Mate X2 smartphone users. Thus, the respective smartphone users will experience a more enhanced and stable system after installing the new update.
Talking about the updated security patch, it offers fixes to a bunch of exploits and privacy threats in the system. Moreover, it mends 15 high and 4 medium levels of vulnerabilities of the internal framework. Hence, users must download the update as soon as it arrives on the phone.
However, before you upgrade, you must note the following points for a successful installation:
- The device must have a better battery backup to install this update which is a minimum of 50%.
- It’s compulsory to check your storage availability to download the latest update as per the size required.
- A strong WiFi/mobile data connection is required for a buffer-free download of the package.
Apart from the new security patch, the changelog doesn’t read any specific changes to the device. Yet, it assures to optimize the performance level of the device. Further, it also serves as a stability provider so that the smartphone function efficiently.
- Latest Version: HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206
- Security: Incorporates the June 2022 security patch that enhances the mobile system stability
NOTE: Only those users running their devices on the base version 220.127.116.11 can install the update.
Compatible Models for the Update
The following models with version number C00 are compatible with the update:
- Mate X2 4GTET-AL00
- Mate X2 Full Netcom TET-AN00
- Mate X2 Full Netcom TET-AN10
- Mate X2 Collector’s Edition TET-AN50
For installing the update, visit Settings > System & Updates > Software Updates > Check for Updates > Download & Install.
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- [email protected]
- [email protected]
- Message us on Twitter