Today, Huawei Mate 50, Mate 50 Pro, and Mate 50 RS Porsche Design begin their first open sale on the home ground at 10:08 AM (China time). The company unveiled these phones on September 6 followed by their pre-sale on the same day.
Huawei Mate 50:
- 128GB version – 4999 yuan (718 USD, 722 Euros)
- 256GB version – 5499 yuan (790 USD, 794 Euros)
- 512GB version – 6499 yuan (934 USD, 939 Euros)
- Kunlun Glass – 8 + 256GB version – 5699 yuan (808 USD, 811 EUR)
- Kunlun Glass – 8 + 512GB version – 6699 yuan (950 USD, 954 EUR)
Huawei Mate 50 Pro:
- 256GB version – 6799 yuan (976 USD, 981 Euros)
- 512GB version – 7799 yuan (1120 USD, 1126 Euros)
- Kunlun Glass 8 + 256GB version – 6999 yuan (993 USD, 997 EUR)
- Kunlun Glass 8 + 512GB version – 7999 yuan (1135 USD, 1139 EUR)
Huawei Mate 50 RS Porsche Design:
- 512GB version – 12999 yuan (1867 USD, 1877 Euros)
Huawei Mate 50 series:
The standard Huawei Mate 50 comes with a 6.7-inch OLED display and has a punch-hole design. On the other hand, the Mate 50 Pro and RS version features 6.74 inches of screen size. The Kunlun glass has been tested in labs and real-life scenarios and is 10 times more drop resistant than the standard screen.
All of these phones are powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 octa-core chipset with 4G capability. The phone lineup is equipped with a powerful camera system that includes various sensors.
The camera also has a brand new XMAGE imaging system that brings better photography modes for consumers. The rear camera module has a large size and round shape. Furthermore, features such as Satellite calling and HarmonyOS 3 operating system provides you better support to navigate throughout this flagship.
Also, the beauty of the Huawei Mate 50 RS Porsche Design complements the entire lineup and you could look for it on sale starting today.