Huawei is rolling out a brand new software update for the Huawei Mate 30 Pro smartphone in the global market and it seems like the company is preparing this flagship phone for the next major upgrade to EMUI 13.
Huawei Mate 30 Pro is grabbing a new software upgrade with an EMUI build version 22.214.171.1245. Users with this update will get March 2023 EMUI security patches for improved phone safety. Meanwhile, the size of this package is around 479 megabytes.
Interstingly, the update comes in two packages. The second package brings system stability improvements. This is our indicator the phone is preparing for the next beta participation.
However, we are ensured that the beta project for this device won’t be coming anytime soon. As there are phones in the waiting line including Huawei P40 Pro and Mate 40 Pro. However, it’s also possible that Huawei Mate 30 Pro and the other two flagships may enter the EMUI 13 test pool together.
Because P40 and Mate 40 already received such stability patches over the past month. Furthermore, Huawei P50 Pro, P50 Pocket, and Mate Xs 2 smartphones are the first to test this next software upgrade.
Below you can check the changelog for the latest Huawei Mate 30 Pro software update:
List of Changes
- This update improves system security with security patches.
- Integrates security patches released in March 2023 for improved system security.
Notes on the update:
- Your personal data will not be deleted by the update. However, we recommend that you back up important data before updating.
- If you encounter any problems during the update, call the Huawei customer hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center.
- The update package will be automatically deleted after the update is complete.
(source – Huaweiblog)