This major update also includes GPU Turbo technology which makes Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro as the first flagship to receive this tech among all other Huawei devices in line for EMUI 8.1 update(except Honor Play).
“This update should add GPU Turbo technology. This is complete collaborative graphics acceleration technology that can improve the performance of mobile GPUs and graphics processing efficiency by increasing it upto 60%,” said According to He Gang, the president of Huawei’s terminal mobile phone product line.
Mate 10 Netcom Edition ALP-AL00
Mate 10 mobile custom Netcom version ALP-TL00
Mate 10 Pro Full Netcom Edition BLA-AL00 (including Porsche Design Edition)
Mate 10 Pro Mobile Customized Netcom Edition BLA-TL00
This beta stage has begun in China and could be expanded in other countries anytime soon while the stable rollout is expected in Mid-July.
Before participating in the internal testing EMUI 8.1, please make sure that the current baseband version is B113 (To check the version number: Settings -> About mobile, check the version number information).
How to Sign Up for Beta program
The first step: Register beta account at here ( Users who register for the log version must register, user registration non-log version please go directly to the second step )
1. It is recommended to sign up with a mobile phone number to make it easier to retrieve forgotten account.
2. After the registration is completed, verify that the login is successful. After logging in, the interface is as follows. The username in the upper right corner is your Beta Club internal account number (please keep in mind your closed beta account. In the second step, you must fill in the polling forum(Huawei club login) to sign up for beta activities).
3. If you previously registered Beta Club beta account number, please log in to verify that the account number is correct, If not please re-register.
Second Step: fill in the registration information (completed in the Pollen Forum) Click to enter the registration information
Reminder: This page is more convenient to operate on a computer instead of mobile view if you opened it in a phone try to switch the mobile phone browser page to the computer version)
Fill in the registration information
1. When entering the pollen forum for the first time, you will be reminded to log in to Huawei account (Huawei account is your login cloud service, official website, pollen club account), after entering your login, click on the product beta registration.
2. Please be sure to correctly select the internal test activity that matches your mobile phone model number. The mobile phone system check method: Settings – About mobile phone – Model.
3. Be sure to fill in the correct information for Beta Club internal account. (Beta Club beta account is registered at here).