Huawei is hyping up the HarmonyOS 3 beta process for the Huawei Smart Screen devices, as in current scenarios the company summed up with the HarmonyOS 3 beta 2 version. And just after a week, Huawei started the HarmonyOS 3 public beta adaptation process for the Smart Screen V series.
However, Huawei has started the registration of HarmonyOS 3 public beta for eligible Smart Screen V devices. So if you had not participated in the close beta, then now it’s a chance to experience the HarmonyOS 3 on your smart screen.
The HarmonyOS 3 public beta will bring fixes for software issues, improve version quality, increase usability, and review to improve the version to the required level for the official release soon.
The HarmonyOS 3 beta adaptation process is released for the
- Huawei V75 Super (HD75FREA) – HarmonyOS 18.104.22.1685
- Huawei V98 (HD98SOKA) – HarmonyOS 22.214.171.1245
- Huawei V55 2021 (HD55THAA) – HarmonyOS 126.96.36.1995
- Huawei V65 2021 (HD65THAA) – HarmonyOS 188.8.131.525
- Huawei V75 2021 (HD75THAA) – HarmonyOS 184.108.40.2065
- Huawei V85 2021 (HD85THAA) – HarmonyOS 220.127.116.115
Before taking part in the HarmonyOS 3 public beta activity, you have to must aware of the below-mentioned notes:
- Read the public beta early adopter activity description and plan to understand the public beta early adopter risk and plan
- Read the precautions and FAQs to learn how to upgrade and roll back the version
- Check according to the precautions for the data backup and upgrade the baseline
- Enter the upgrade early adopter one-click registration.
- Go to the software update to upgrade the public beta version
- Feedback problems through the Smart Life App
Here is how to participate:
Open ‘My Huawei App’, and from here you can easily upgrade your device to the public beta version. Click on ‘Go to Sign Up’ next to the smart screen >> Settings>>System>>Software update. Simply participate in the registration. Or you can update it through the Member Center App’.