Huawei FreeBuds 4, the first-ever HarmonyOS powered audio wearable is becoming the best traveling companion for users that provides a smart listening user experience. At present, the FreeBudss 4 is the latest model from Huawei’s wireless earbuds collection that also consists of FreeBuds Pro, FreeBuds 4i, FreeBuds 3, and FreeBuds 3i.
These semi-in-ear wearables offer noise cancellation technology giving you a more enhanced sound. But in this article, we’ll especially discuss the Huawei FreeBuds 4 enriches with new functions such as intelligent dynamic noise reduction, smart listening, etc.
The Huawei FreeBuds 4 was officially introduced at the HarmonyOS product launch conference on 2nd June. To date, it enter the global market including UK, France, Spain, Italy, Japan, and so on. Initially, it comes in three colors- Ceramic White, Forst Silver, and Honey Red.
Aside from the comfortable design of Free Buds 4, different noise reduction effects, smart controls, and HarmonyOS are some of its main highlights. Let’s take a deep dive and begins with its basic configuration.
System Configuration: Technical
- Dimensione: 41.1 x 16.8 x 18.5 mm dimensiones
- Weight: 4.1 Gram
- Battery: 30 mAh
- Charging Time: About an hour
- Dimensione: 58 x 21.2 mm dimensiones
- Weight: 38 Gram
- Battery: 410 mAh
- Charging Time: About an hour
- Swipe: Increase/Decrease volume
- Tap-twice: Answer/End call, Play/Pause music, Previous/Next song, Enable voice assistant
- Press and hold controls: Enable/Disable noise cancellation, Reject call
- Driver: 14.3 mm
- Connectivity: BT 5.2, Pop-up Air, Simultaneous BT connection
- Sensor: Microphone, Wear Detection
- Audio Technology: Open fit ANC, Call noise cancellation
- Resistant: IPX4 (earbuds)
So these are the basic configuration of the device. Now let’s move ahead and see, what are the offerings of FreeBuds 4.
Having a 4.1-gram weight on each piece, the FreeBuds 4 adopted an ergonomic design to make it perfect to fit on every ear. Because the closer it fits in your ear, the enriched sound you’ll experience. Besides, the charging case has a slim circular design making it fit in your pocket and palm.
Moreover, the earpiece will have no weight/pressure on your ear and the charging case has a portable design to carry along with everywhere. In addition, the back case is long enough to provide your easy controlling operations placing the microphone in right place.
Speaking of the Active Noise Cancellation 2.0 (ANC 2.0), it carefully recognizes and controls the external environmental sound. Furthermore, using acoustic big data, it automatically adjusts its three noise reduction modes to deliver a more comprehensive sound. The three modes are-
- Light Noise Reduction: It mainly helps in quiet areas such as libraries where the noise is likely to come from the air conditioner, surroundings, and people walking around. In this case, the light noise reduction mode will let you enjoy a tranquil reading time.
- Balanced Noise Reduction: Scenarios like office, home, or ground, etc where you can’t decide what could actually happen next. The balanced noise reduction mode can help you with a face-to-face calling experience or quality music playback.
- Deep Noise Reduction: The vociferous places like trains, high-speed rails, and airports where noise seems so irritating, the deep noise reduction mode will offer you non-interrupted music listening or peaceful sleeping.
Huawei Super Device Support:
This is one of most exclusive feature comes with the Huawei FreeBuds 4. It enables the cross-device connection with a strong network, reliability, and easy controls using the powerful distributed technology.
This super device support lets a user play a video on Huawei smart screens, laptops, and tablets with the same flow without delaying any further time.
Apart from its super cool design and ANC 2.0, there are also many hidden features we can talk about. However, if you want to use them, you have to be familiar with Huawei AI Life App. It especially helps in arranging your daily life so you never miss out on any important message. Let’s know the details of the hidden features-
- Audio Connection Center Function: Here, users can check the last 10 devices connect with the audio wearable and can switch in between with just one tap.
- Smart Listening: The Huawei FreeBuds 4 will let you experience routine smart listening with corresponding HarmonyOS 2 equipped devices.
- Early Greetings: Users are allowed to narrate regional weather, scheduled appointments, and other content at the beginning of using this accessory for the first time daily.
- Free Listening: It’s specially designed for music lovers so that they can stream their collection with a long press.
- Quick Reminders: This feature synchronized the wearable with your smartphone to help you out with routes.
Most Enjoyable Gaming Experience:
The best thing about the FreeBuds 4 is the low latency gaming experience. It can provide up to a minimum delay of 90ms with an assured audio synchronization with high-stream videos or games. Just leave all your worries and enjoy a non-disturbing sound during your games.
Huawei FreeBuds 4 is only designed to deliver users an effective listening experience no matter where you are. Besides its smart listening features, and noise reduction technology, it also provides a ling time battery backup of up to about 30 hours, which is enough to survive during traveling with a complete charge.
In addition, it has a bright color offering, lightweight design, and reasonable price, which makes them worthy of buying. You should also try one if you are happed to get a new audio wearable for yourself.
Huawei Watch 3 series August 2022 optimization update expanding
Owners of the Huawei Watch 3 series can experience a smarter lifestyle supported by improved interaction, autonomous connection, and all scenario connectivity. And top maintain its compatibility Huawei releases a new August 2022 optimization update for the Watch 3 users.
Notably, this new August 2022 optimization update for the Huawei Watch 3 series devices was previously released on the home ground and now the company is working to expand its reach to another region.
Let’s explore the changelog:
It increases the wearable’s efficiency by optimizing some key components in a way that benefits the consumers. Therefore, if you own a Huawei Watch 3 or Watch 3 Pro, now is your time to give your gadget a new design.
Meanwhile, the update brings system stability has been improved for some scenarios. It also improves the system security to a high level that helps you to give you high-end services.
In conclusion, installing the most recent HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11 build is required to access a useful collection of features and upgrades.
How to update:
- Users can download this update through Huawei Health App.
- Just open the application and tap on the devices option
- Select “Huawei Watch 3” there.
- Afterward, you have to select the latest update
- Follow the further procedure to install this firmware
Huawei Watch 3 users in the Chinese market are testing the beta update for the Watch 3 series, it brings a vast changelog for the users with lots of new features and changes. The HarmonyOS 3 beta update is limited to the home ground and soon it will expand to another region.
However, it is also expected that Company to directly release the stable version of the HarmonyOS 3 for global users. We have to wait for the will to see the next step of the firms.
f you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro wins EISA best smartwatch product of 2022-2023 award
Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro is the latest wearable product of the company. So far, the company has made this smartwatch in such a manner that it fits in all kinds of ages and scenarios. Besides, it has functions that are comprehensive and easy to use. Undoubtedly, such features and attributes of the Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro made it stand in the EISA best smartwatch product of 2022-2023.
Yes, you read it right. Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro has won the award of EISA best smartwatch product of 2022-2023. Describing why the smartwatch is the most deserving product of this award, the institute mentioned some delightful and crucial concepts of the device.
Why Watch GT 3 Pro so special?
As per the EISA description, Watch GT 3 Pro is the most perfect smartwatch up to this point. It has an advanced operation system that opens gateways for several beneficial apps and features. Further, it relies on such technologies that help in upgrading the user experience to a better level.
Ahead, we see multiple ranges of workouts, better monitoring of health status, and finer abilities to track your every moment and report it accurately. Notably, the device comes with water resistance and can dive in water up to 30 meters.
It also has an exceptional battery life that lasts up to two weeks and needs wireless charging to continue its flexible operations. Appreciating the screen display, the institute points at the AMOLED display that comes under a titanium casing and sapphire glass panel.
Apart from these external features, Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro pre-installs the HarmonyOS system. Without forgetting, the company keeps on updating it so that users can feel the comfort and convenience on their device every moment.
Other features such as Bluetooth 5.2, dual-band A-GPS, and a 530mAh Li-Po non-removable battery also give a good grip to the device. Together, these features make the Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro a Classic variant.
WoW! Huawei Watch GT 2 gets August 2022 update with system stability improvements
Yes, it’s a wow moment, that Huawei is rolling out a new software update for the Watch GT 2 smartwatch with August 2022 optimizations. Even after four years of launch, Huawei continues to nourish this smartwatch with the latest software features and optimizations.
Huawei is rolling out Watch GT 2 August 2022 software update with software version 18.104.22.168 and you’ll have to download a big package size of 75 megabytes, which is quite heavy firmware for a smartwatch.
According to the changelog, the latest Watch GT 2 update comes with System optimizations for a better user experience that consists of various improvements for features and applications. However, the firmware section doesn’t contain any new additions.
Back in March, Huawei sent firmware version 22.214.171.124 for the Watch GT 2 lineup (initial) and the company expanded the update for more users around the globe. The update then installed important optimization for sleep monitoring along with new stability improvements.
The rollout is currently in progress and will expand in the coming days or weeks. If you don’t receive the update notification keep on checking for it via the Huawei Helth app. Once launched, you need to navigate to the app’s device section and then select your Watch GT 2, followed by the firmware updates options.
Tap on it, and the phone will start checking for the latest firmware update for your Watch GT 2 smartwatch.
Furthermore, there are a few safety notes that you can take a look at before proceeding with the installation process.
- For a better user experience, we recommend you update your Huawei Health app to the latest version.
- Keep your smartwatch close to the connected smartphone and do not disable the Bluetooth connection between both devices.
- The entire upgrade process may take some minutes as the OTA package requires time to transfer from the smartphone to the smartwatch.
- The device will automatically start after the upgrade procedure is completed.