Huawei has started new feature testing to HarmonyOS version of the Celia Voice Assistant app and released the public beta version 184.108.40.2060 in China. According to the information, this public beta campaign is opened between January 4, 2022, to January 7, 2021.
The interested Huawei smartphone users can participate in the Celia Voice Assistant public beta activity to test new features. To participate, download the Celia Voice Assistant app or upgrade the app over the 220.127.116.110 public beta version. However, this version comes with a download package size of 68.2MB.
According to the information, this Celia Voice beta version brings new translation functions and Bingtang mode to the Celia Voice Assistant. On the other hand, this beta campaign is giving the opportunity to participate to win exciting awards.
Now, let’s have a look at the new features that come with the latest Celia Voice app public test version:
- The translation function supports simultaneous interpretation. Try saying “Turn on simultaneous translation” to Xiaoyi and feel it right away.
- Introduces smart assistant Bingtang mode, calls Xiaoyi to “Sammon Bingtang”, and then “Play the latest video” to start a chat and watch a movie.
- First Prize: 150 yuan Jingdong E-card (Quantity-1)
- Second Prize: 100 yuan Jingdong E-card (Quantity-4)
- Third Prize: 50 yuan Jingdong E-card (Quantity-5)
The list of winners will be announced before January 28, 2022, and prize distribution will begin within 5-10 working days after declarations.
Celia Voice Assistant:
Celia Voice is a Huawei assistant suitable for smart devices It is dedicated to liberating users’ hands through advanced voice interaction technology to meet users’ needs for convenient and efficient operation in different scenarios.
This application of in-depth language understanding technology enables intelligent voices to be clear and clear in a short time. It responds to the user’s instructions and implements the relevant operations required by the user.
Huawei MeeTime app is testing 18.104.22.168 version
Huawei MeeTime is a useful app and the company is working to provide a number of new features. To seed them, Huawei is testing the MeeTime 22.214.171.1240 app version in China that brings a new feature called “Red Envelope”. Currently, there is not enough information available about the feature but it’s likely.
The Huawei MeeTime 126.96.36.199 app test version is currently under testing in China and its stable version be available in public.
MeeTime is a video calling app launched by Huawei, that comes with prime features such as 1080p HD video calls using WiFi or a mobile network. The app promises to provide clear video calls, even in poorly lit environments.
MeeTime has other handy features, including beauty mode, screen sharing, and 360-degree background switching. You can divert calls between a range of devices, including tablets, speakers, and smart TVs, and even use drones and motion cameras to share videos in real-time.
If you want to use the MeeTime app, then open the dialer and check for the MeeTime tab at the bottom. However, do note that the availability of this feature varies in different markets and regions.
Huawei Health app 188.8.131.520 update fixes some bugs [January 2022]
Huawei has released a new 184.108.40.2060 version update for the Huawei Health app. This latest app update brings fixes for some bugs to provide an improved user experience and comes with a package size of 97.49MB.
With Huawei Health 220.127.116.110 update, the company fixes some known bugs, which were creating issues while using the Health app. Besides, the update changelog does not include any optimization or feature for the application.
In a single month, Huawei delivers several updates to its application because they are essential parts of a software system that need to be up to date for a better user experience.
So Huawei device users you can improve your app performance by installing the latest Huawei Health version update. If you want to download Huawei Health 18.104.22.1680 APK, click here.
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
What’s new in this update:
- Fixed bugs
Huawei Health app:
Huawei Health mainly delivers professional sports guidance for your sport and is used to record and analysis the health as well as exercise data. It brings support for a marathon running training program, walking, running, cycling mode, heart rate, trajectory, speed, and other sports record tracking.
Recently, Huawei has also updated its own app store – AppGallery with a 22.214.171.124 beta version that came with a package size of 46.27MB. As per information, Huawei AppGallery 126.96.36.199 beta version fixes some known issues and improves the app functionality for better app performance.
Download the latest Huawei Health app [188.8.131.520]
Huawei Health provides professional sports guidance for your sports activities (Phones with Android 4.4.4 and above are supported, but the RAM needs to be greater than 2G). You can download the latest Huawei Health app version from the link given below.
Download the latest APK:
- Download Health app 184.108.40.2060 (January 20, 2022)
- Download Health app 220.127.116.110 (January 4, 2022)
- Download Health app 18.104.22.1680 (November 12, 2021)
- Download Health app 22.214.171.1245 (November 21, 2021)
- Download Huawei Health 126.96.36.1998 (May 23, 2021)
- Download Huawei Health 10.1.1.521 (App Gallery)
- Download Huawei Health 10.1.1.512 APK
- Download Huawei Health 10.1.0.511 APK
- Download Huawei Health 10.0.5.531 APK
- Download Huawei Health 10.0.5.521 APK
- Download Huawei Health 10.0.5.517 APK
- Download Huawei Health 10.0.3.511 APK
- Download Huawei Health 10.0.2.519 APK
- Download Huawei Health 10.0.2.319 APK
- Download Huawei Health 10.0.2.311 APK
Download from AppGallery:
- Some bugs fixed.
Huawei Health App Features:
1. Support walking, running, cycling mode, record running track, heart rate, trajectory, speed, and other sports data.
2. Support from 5 km to the marathon running training program.
3. With Huawei Wear APP data integration, to provide complete, unified sports and health services.