Huawei April/May 2023 HarmonyOS 3 upgrade plan
Huawei continues to add new devices into the HarmonyOS 3 rollout chain and the company has now announced April/May 2023 upgrade plan for several smart TV products.
According to the information, Huawei will upgrade the V series, S Series, and Z series smart TVs from April to May 2023. During this timeline, Huawei will conduct, beta and public beta activities to test software for the respective smart devices.
Once completed, Huawei will release stable HarmonyOS 3 software for all of the selected models. Let’s check out the April/May 2023 HarmonyOS 3 upgrade plan for Huawei devices:
- Huawei Smart Screen V series 3rd generation
- Huawei Smart Screen V65
- Huawei Smart Screen V75
- Huawei Smart Screen V65 Pro
- Huawei Smart Screen V75 Pro
- Huawei Vision smart screen series:
- Huawei Vision Smart Screen Z65 Gaming Edition
- Huawei Vision Smart Screen Z75 Gaming Edition
- Huawei Smart Screen S series 2nd generation
- Huawei Smart Screen S55 2nd generation
- Huawei Smart Screen S65 2nd generation
- Huawei Smart Screen S75 2nd generation
- Huawei Smart Screen SE Series 2nd generation
- Huawei Smart Screen SE43
- Huawei Smart Screen SE55
- Huawei Smart Screen SE55 Pro
- Huawei Smart Screen SE65
- Huawei Smart Screen SE65 Pro
You should know that more models could take place in the beta test campaign. During the test, some apps may not be compatible with the latest software version.
Huawei also shared some of the highlights of this upcoming major HarmonyOS 3 upgrade for smart TVs. Under this, you will get an image enhancement feature. This will automatically resize the pixels of a low-quality clip such as 720p and increase the pixel counts to make it look like a 4K video. Also, the portrait shots in the video will become clearer than before.
There’s a feature on Huawei Smart Screen, which detects Human gestures for exercise. This capability will also upgrade with HarmonyOS 3 and the speed of action tracking will pace up. Furthermore, the new update will add multi-person recognition and an anti-interference option.
Huawei will improve the MeeTime calling for smart screens TVs and optimize the call details as well as the calling user experience. Moreover, are two more upgrades that the TVs will receive under new upgrade plans and these are:
- One-click external storage access
- A new children’s game.
So, Huawei has prepared a really big upgrade for the Smart TV users and these are coming straight in the month of April and May.