Just a week ago, Huawei unveil a hint list – the second batch of devices for the HarmonyOS 3 beta version, if you were turned with us then you are definitely aware of the fact that Huawei enlisted the Huawei P50E smartphone users to be a HarmonyOS 3 beta tester.
Along with, the Hauwei P50E smartphone, some Huawei Mate Xs, MatePad, and Smart screen devices are included in the second batch to receive the HarmonyOS 3 beta version.
While talking about the Huawei P50E, the smartphone model is a cost-effective device, built to acknowledge the Huawei P50 series feature in this midrange version. And this new major HarmonyOS version will lead users to experience a redesigned performance.
A new pink variation of the Huawei P50E color was recently added, giving it a better appearance from the exterior, and HarmonyOS 3 will aid in software attractiveness. Users can know the update via HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11 build version.
If your device is running over the HarmonyOS 18.104.22.168 version, then it’s time to update your Huawei P50E (ABR-AL60) smartphone over the new phase of innovation.
- Stackable: you can view cards by swiping up and down, or by pulling down and then swiping left to delete, you can also drag to change the order of the cards or add them to the desktop.
- Combinable: You can combine cards of different sizes and application shortcuts into one. Cards and combined cards can be resized, and you can apply combined templates with a single click.
- Smart folder: There are additional sizes and styles available, and you can change the size by long-pressing the folder. You can always find the right one, no matter how much or how little you apply. Storage options, as well as more efficient use of desktop space
- Smart desktop layout: Kneading the desktop intelligently layouts the desktop, you can categorize applications and cards by color and function, and one-click selection generates a personalized desktop automatically.
- Xiaoyi: Xiaoyi recommends continuous wisdom upgrading and can dynamically recommend services or applications based on time, scene, location, and usage habits, among other things, providing you with a time-saving and convenient experience.
Full-scene smart life:
- Super terminal: Hyperterminal has been fully expanded to support more device types, various devices can be flexibly combined, interconnected, and coordinated, and devices with different Huawei IDs can also be quickly interconnected, allowing the benefits of each device to be freely invoked.
- Broadcast control center: Support for connecting two pairs of Bluetooth headphones at the same time has been added, for one song, two people can enjoy and listen to the beauty together, in addition, a multi-device broadcast control function has been added, which can conveniently control the music playback of nearby speakers through the mobile phone’s broadcast control center.
Performance and power consumption:
- Superframe game engine: The superframe game engine has been improved further, and energy consumption has been reduced by intelligently scheduling CPU and memory resources.
Privacy and security:
- Privacy center: Provides you with access to all application permissions in the General dashboard, as well as proactive privacy protection suggestions for potential risks You are aware that for all visits
- Security Center: You can check the security status of the current device or other devices with the same Huawei ID at any time, proactively assisting you in identifying problems and providing protection The device is said to be safer and more reliable.
- Visual Aid: Image description and text recognition functions have been added, which can report the characteristics and positions of people or objects recognized in the scene, the text content recognized in the reading environment, describing people appearing in the camera lens, and so on.
- Hearing Aid: Supports quick connection with hearing aids, You can quickly discover nearby hearing aid devices through Bluetooth and easily pair and connect. Added vocal enhancement function, which optimizes the sound by enhancing the clarity of the human voice in the environment, calls, and media to make the sound heard more clearly.
Huawei Mate 50 series gets new features update for camera, 3D avatar and more
Huawei is pushing a new software update for Mate 50 series that brings fresh improvements for the camera, brings new 3D avatar features, and system performance improvement.
Huawei Mate 50 series is the most recent and sole smartphone to launch with the HarmonyOS 3 operating system. And the company now has pushed off the second HarmonyOS 3 optimization update for the Huawei Mate 50 on the count.
The new Huawei Mate 50 series update clearly mentions the enhancements for Senior mode, optimizations for the camera, and shooting effects. Meanwhile, the user experience is better with 3D emojis.
The following below-mentioned features are optimized through the update:
- This update enhances the function of the Senior mode for more convent and safe use of the phone
- The performance of some game scenes and the camera shooting effect are optimized to improve the user experience
- In the account center, you can also create an exclusive 3D avatar for yourself, which can be used as an avatar or the screen-off display.
How senior mode works:
The Senior mode name itself reflects that helpful for older people. However, the font size on the device increases when a user activates the Elderly mode. With the text size increased, someone with poor vision would be able to read the words on the screen.
In short, the application icons and the text font behave similarly in elderly mode, they enlarge and become more streamlined for users’ convenience.
Back to the update, this new HarmonyOS 3 optimization update for the Huawei Mate 50 can be identified through the 22.214.171.124 build (C00E130R5P4). To experience all these enhancements just lift 848 MB of your data to download and install it.
What was Huawei Mate 50 first update bring:
The very first update for the Huawei Mate 50 brings compatibility for the FreeBuds 2. However, the HD spatial audio FreeBuds Pro 2 earphones will eventually be compatible with the Huawei Mate 50.
As a result, Mate 50 consumers will receive a massive assortment of unexpected components and numerous new upgrades to their innovative smart device.
New Huawei P50 Pocket update optimizes background task handling feature
New Huawei HarmonyOS 3 beta version and September 2022 security update both were awaited to-release for the Huawei P50 Pocket users, and Huawei smartly handles the situation by dispatching them together with a single update.
Yes! Huawei recently rollout the fourth beta version of HarmonyOS 3 for the uniquely designed P50 Pocket along with a new feature for better background task handling.
The new HarmonyOS 3 version for the Huawei P50 Pocket doesn’t bring any new features, but it optimizes the background task handling for smartphone smooth working, which can be degraded by excessive storage and junk files.
Huawei Task window clearing function: These features help your handset free from junk and other unusual stuff that bother your handset to run wisely. Through this update, the company optimizes the background task window handling feature to let you explore your smartphone free from junk and more.
- Huawei P50 Pocket (BAL-AL00)
- Huawei P50 Pocket (BAL-AL80)
If your Huawei P50 Pocket runs over the HarmonyOS 126.96.36.199 baseline, then you are smartphone is eligible to receive the HarmonyOS 188.8.131.52 fourth beta build version.
- Optimize the application task window clearing function
- Ingrate September 2022 security patch to enhance system security
September 2022 security patch for Huawei P50 Pocket:
With this two-in-one update for the Huawei P50 Pocket users, a question arises that this recent update with September 2022 patch is released for the HarmonyOS 3 tester. But what about the non beta testers?
Well, those who are not beta testers then they will receive a separate September 2022 security update based on the HarmonyOS 2 version. However, the aim to release the September 2022 security update along with the HarmonyOS 3 beta is just to protect the system of your device from bugs.
Non-beta tester of the Huawei P50 Pocket should wait a while to experience the September 2022 security patch. Just stay tuned with us for the latest info about the upcoming update.
Huawei Nova 5i receives September 2022 optimization update
Huawei is currently working to make HarmonyOS 3 beta compatible, to release its stable version soon for users. Here’s a kindness pop-up for the Huawei Nova 5i users as the company recently released an optimization update for the same.
It’s worthless to mention that Huawei always taking care of all of its models all around the world, no matter how old devices it is. Well, the Huawei Nova 5i smartphone is also one the famous and loveable among users.
But, it seems a little unfair for the Huawei Nova 5i users that they get the optimization update instead of the ongoing September 2022 security patch update. Alongside, there no indication for HarmonyOS 3 for the Huawei Nova 5i so far.
We have to wait a while to see the next step of the company, as there were only 2 batches of devices released to get the HarmonyOS 3 beta update. Huawei Nova 5i users should for the upcoming batches to know whether they receive it or not.
Huawei Nova 5i September 2022 update:
Well back to the title, the latest update for the Huawei Nova 5i make the device more compatible and stable for the users. It also improves the overall functionality of the system.
As per the info, Huawei bringing this new September 2022 optimization update on the surface of the HarmonyOS. The Chinese users can identify this update with the software version 184.108.40.2060. However, upgrading the device to a new version has a baseline of 220.127.116.118.
- Huawei Nova 5i (GLK-AL00)
- Huawei Nova 5i (GLK-TL00)
How to update:
We advise you to continue checking for updates on your phone by going to Settings > tapping on System & updates > choosing Software updates > and then following the on-screen directions to get the most recent software build for your Huawei Nova 5i phone.
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter