HarmonyOS 3 beta released for Huawei P50E users
Just a week ago, Huawei unveil a hint list – the second batch of devices for the HarmonyOS 3 beta version, if you were turned with us then you are definitely aware of the fact that Huawei enlisted the Huawei P50E smartphone users to be a HarmonyOS 3 beta tester.
Along with, the Hauwei P50E smartphone, some Huawei Mate Xs, MatePad, and Smart screen devices are included in the second batch to receive the HarmonyOS 3 beta version.
While talking about the Huawei P50E, the smartphone model is a cost-effective device, built to acknowledge the Huawei P50 series feature in this midrange version. And this new major HarmonyOS version will lead users to experience a redesigned performance.
A new pink variation of the Huawei P50E color was recently added, giving it a better appearance from the exterior, and HarmonyOS 3 will aid in software attractiveness. Users can know the update via HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11 build version.
If your device is running over the HarmonyOS 18.104.22.168 version, then it’s time to update your Huawei P50E (ABR-AL60) smartphone over the new phase of innovation.
- Stackable: you can view cards by swiping up and down, or by pulling down and then swiping left to delete, you can also drag to change the order of the cards or add them to the desktop.
- Combinable: You can combine cards of different sizes and application shortcuts into one. Cards and combined cards can be resized, and you can apply combined templates with a single click.
- Smart folder: There are additional sizes and styles available, and you can change the size by long-pressing the folder. You can always find the right one, no matter how much or how little you apply. Storage options, as well as more efficient use of desktop space
- Smart desktop layout: Kneading the desktop intelligently layouts the desktop, you can categorize applications and cards by color and function, and one-click selection generates a personalized desktop automatically.
- Xiaoyi: Xiaoyi recommends continuous wisdom upgrading and can dynamically recommend services or applications based on time, scene, location, and usage habits, among other things, providing you with a time-saving and convenient experience.
Full-scene smart life:
- Super terminal: Hyperterminal has been fully expanded to support more device types, various devices can be flexibly combined, interconnected, and coordinated, and devices with different Huawei IDs can also be quickly interconnected, allowing the benefits of each device to be freely invoked.
- Broadcast control center: Support for connecting two pairs of Bluetooth headphones at the same time has been added, for one song, two people can enjoy and listen to the beauty together, in addition, a multi-device broadcast control function has been added, which can conveniently control the music playback of nearby speakers through the mobile phone’s broadcast control center.
Performance and power consumption:
- Superframe game engine: The superframe game engine has been improved further, and energy consumption has been reduced by intelligently scheduling CPU and memory resources.
Privacy and security:
- Privacy center: Provides you with access to all application permissions in the General dashboard, as well as proactive privacy protection suggestions for potential risks You are aware that for all visits
- Security Center: You can check the security status of the current device or other devices with the same Huawei ID at any time, proactively assisting you in identifying problems and providing protection The device is said to be safer and more reliable.
- Visual Aid: Image description and text recognition functions have been added, which can report the characteristics and positions of people or objects recognized in the scene, the text content recognized in the reading environment, describing people appearing in the camera lens, and so on.
- Hearing Aid: Supports quick connection with hearing aids, You can quickly discover nearby hearing aid devices through Bluetooth and easily pair and connect. Added vocal enhancement function, which optimizes the sound by enhancing the clarity of the human voice in the environment, calls, and media to make the sound heard more clearly.