Google Play Store 35.5.14 rolling out for Android
Google is rolling out a new Play Store 35.5.14 version for all Android users and it brings new improvements. Over the past month, Google has also made numerous changes in this app distribution platform that are now releasing the latest builds.
According to the details, Google Play Store 35.5.14 is appearing in batches and it will install in the background without acknowledging you about the installation process.
May 2023 update:
Last week, Google released the last batch of April 2023 play system updates. This new session of the Play Update enables some new tweaks for the Google Play Store.
For example, the installation is now more stable when you download any other third-party app or game over the WiFi network. Also, it will bring an option to download the app over the mobile network while waiting for Wi-Fi.
- New Features to help you discover the Apps & Games you love.
- Optimizations allow faster and more reliable downloads and installation.
- Continuous improvements to Play Protect to keep your device safe.
- Various performance optimizations, bug fixes, and improvements to security, stability, and accessibility.
- [Auto, PC, Phone] Users can allow apps and games to download over cellular data from the download notification while waiting for Wi-Fi.
- [Phone] With this update, you will have direct access to My Ad Center.
Deleting the data:
Another change that may soon be coming to the Play Store is users’ intended action in order to delete user data inside a specific app. According to 9to5Google, apps that allow account creation (from within the application), “must also allow users to request for their account to be deleted.” This deletion option must be “readily discoverable” inside the app and outside, like on the web. The latter requirement means a “user can request account and data deletion without having to reinstall an app.”
Play store-like design on Chrome
Also, there’s an improvement made for the Google Chrome developers, which will allow them to add Play Store-like app icons.