Huawei Watch Fit 2 global users are now receiving the massive January 2024 update with a set of new features and optimizations. The company has already served these enhancements in the native region and now bringing them to the global surface.
Starting with the software version, Huawei Watch Fit 2 global owners are obtaining the January 2024 update with the HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11 version. Besides, users need to download a software package of 77.06 Megabytes.
Now let’s explore the changelog!
Compared to the Chinese rollout, the global firmware has more additions like support for recognizing incoming texts through emotions for certain social media apps. This will enhance the interaction segment and make communication more fun.
Meanwhile, the update brings a new sleep mode that turns off the ‘Raise to Wake’ feature for better functioning. Ahead, you can directly launch any app from the shortcut menu and can learn about incoming calls from a few apps via notifications.
On the other hand, optimizations count improved swim lap accuracy, SpO2 enhancements, and adjustments to the Raise to Wake feature in the Do Not Disturb mode. You can check the complete changelog below.
Update: New Features
- Added sleep mode that automatically disables the raise-to-wake feature when enabled.
- Added the ability to open applications from the shortcut menu.
- Added support for incoming call notifications for some social media applications.
- Added support for identifying incoming messages via emojis from some social media applications.
- Enabled Raise-to-Wake in Do Not Disturb mode
- Optimized the accuracy of swim lap count
- Improved accuracy of SpO2 measurements.
It could take some time for the update to reach your wearable. Although you can look for the Huawei Health app to obtain the latest version manually.