With EMUI 9, Huawei introduced a new feature – Digital Balance, which provides a detailed Screen Time Management report on your daily phone use, duration of time spent viewing notifications, and how long you use each application.
Digital balance can guide you towards healthier phone usage habits and today we are going to explore the features offered by Digital balance.
How to Use:
- Open Digital Balance: Open Settings > Digital balance > More to check out your usage stats for the day and the last week.
- Check screen time: Touch Today, and you can check your Screen time, App usage, Unlocks.
- Check last seven days’ screen time: Touch Last seven days, and then check your Screen time, App usage, Unlocks.
- Manage your time: Hit back to the Digital balance home screen and enable Screen time management to plan how to use your time.
- Bedtime mode: In Screen time management, go to Bedtime to manage display settings for the sleeping hours.