EMUI 9.0 (Android 9.0) beta program opens in Europe, sign up for early test
On September 1, At IFA 2018, Huawei announced its latest EMUI 9.0 based on Android 9.0 Pie, claimed to be smarter and simpler. Later, the company announced its beta rollout in Europe for the devices below.
Huawei Devices: Huawei Mate 10, Huawei Mate 10 Pro, Huawei P20, Huawei P20 Pro
Honor Devices: Honor 10, Honor View 10, Honor Play
How to Join the beta program?
To join the beta program for Android 9 Pie-based EMUI 9, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to Huawei’s Friendly User Test page
- Download the Huawei Beta app by clicking on the Download button
- Install the app, accept the Terms & Conditions
- Sign in for an existing account or go to sign up in case you don’t have one
- Go to Personal > Join project
- Select the EMUI 9 beta program
- Click Sign Up
- After this process, the OTA update for EMUI 9 will be sent to your device.
Note: This list of devices will expand as more device proceeds for the beta test.
Though the program is available in whole Europe, but there are only 100 slots available per country. So if you are interested you better hurry on.