Google started rolling out the latest Android 13 Beta 3.3 on the Pixel devices on the 27th of June 2022. This update comes with fixes for bugs and issues. The beta devices were waiting for this update because there were facing many issues and bugs like overheating, battery drainage, Wi-Fi and connection bugs, etc noted throughout the testing. The build number of this Android 13 beta 3.3 is TBP3.220617.002 and it is available to download for the Pixel devices.
According to the report, on Monday, suddenly the Pixel users got the new update i.e. of Android 13 beta 3.3. This update will improve the performance and stability by applying fixes for WiFi, Bluetooth, connectivity, battery, pixel launcher, installs user interface stability as well as fixes for the kernel.
Below you can check the detailed changelog of the Android 13 Beta 3.3:
- Fixed the Wi-Fi connectivity issue:- On analyzing the reports of some users stating the issues with Wi-Fi connectivity the company has fixed it with the latest update.
- Fixed the issues with BluetoothManagerService:- This update fixed the issues with Bluetooth connectivity and the slow performance of the device.
- Fixed the Connectivity Thermal Power Manager issues:- Some users have reported the issues with Slow UI Furnishing and unresponsiveness in apps and battery problems. This update fixes the issues related to it.
This update also fixes some other bugs and issues such as
- Fixed the Pixel Launcher issue:- This update fixed the issues where the users turned Always show Keyboard Option for the app drawer but the keyboard appears after the app drawer is not in use.
- Fixed the UI crash issue:- This update fixes the issues reported by some users in gesturing back and UI crash.
- Fixed a Kernal Panic issue:- This updated some issues related to lib/list_debug.c that caused a kernel panic for some devices.
Eligible pixel devices can download and install this beta version, by checking for updates.