Petal Search is a Huawei Search Engine and an important app that doesn’t only come with a powerful combination of services but also a whole new range of features directly on your device. Search and download, simple as that. However, Huawei continues to improve this app and planning to bring more features to make it more competitive.
According to our information, Huawei has begun testing a bunch of new features for the Petal Search app and it’s associated with version number 220.127.116.110. This version brings improvements for Petal Go, Newsfeed, travel optimizations, nearby search, and add other options.
Here are the latest features that come with Petal Search 18.104.22.1680
- Petal Go-Follow your favorite teams and leagues straight from Petal Go.
- Petal Go-Tell us how we’re doing-you can now rate the responses you receive from your smart assistant.
- Petal Go-New fun and games-just think of a celebrity or character, and Petal Go will guess who it is.
- News Feed-Find coverage of more events in the Sports section, and check lottery results in the Finance section.
- News-Further customize your app by adding, removing, and rearranging news categories.
- News Feed-An improved Ul design makes cards appear neat er and more consistent.
- Travel-An improved home screen makes it easier to find hotels and flights. You’ll also find new images of popular cities, sights, and destinations.
- Follow EXPO 2020 and find out everything you need to know about tickets, pavilions, souvenirs, and more.
- Nearby-Find out what’s happening in your area with updates on local events, festivals, and more.
- Image searches have been improved with a new launch screen featuring trending content and recommendations.
- You can now remove icons from the app’s home screen by touching and holding them. 12. A new sharing option allows you to quickly share files with nearby devices.
These features are currently under testing and may take some time to complete the testing schedule followed by the stable rollout.
Huawei to promote AppGallery and GameCenter at Nordic Game event
Huawei is preparing to present itself during the Nordic Game, an expo, and conference dedicated to the Nordic and Central Eastern Europe gaming industry. The event will take place at the Slagthuset venue in Malmo, Sweden, from May 17 to May 2.
The core idea behind Huawei’s participation at the event is to showcase how AppGallery and Huawei’s growing gaming hub – GameCenter can deliver a new opportunity to expand game developers’ user base. The event will also be a platform for experts to discuss from simple integration processes to how to promote your game on Huawei platforms with accurate listings.
Since Gaming has been one of the rapidly growing areas and one of the most successful categories on AppGallery, with some of the world’s leading content developers in the sector now reaching the platform’s 580 million global monthly active users (45 million in Europe, + 7% year over year growth) with new and existing gaming apps.
- Dr. Jaime Gonzalo, VP of Consumer Mobile Services at Huawei will be part of the conference roster, providing a presentation on effective ways to market games on AppGallery, featuring some real success cases of popular game companies.
- Huawei will also welcome on stage Outfit7, a global game developer behind the award-winning series of Talking Tom & Friends and its much anticipated RPG Mythic Legends, to outline their experiences of working with AppGallery since joining the platform.
- At its booth (10B) Huawei’s dedicated team will provide visiting developers with insight into growth opportunities, the benefits of the Huawei Ads scheme for gaming, and details on how Huawei facilitates straightforward technical integration for developers.
- Huawei is also the sponsor of the Best Nordic Game of the Year – Small Screen award category as part of the Nordic Game Awards (19 May at 18:00 CEST).
“We are very excited to be part of the Nordic Game community once again. We understand how developers, caught up in their passion for their art, can sometimes get a reality check when it proves difficult to acquire and retain gaming customers. We listened to them, and provided an easy, reasonably low effort solution which capitalizes in a new untapped channel to reach a tens-of-millions high-value active user market,” said Dr. Jaime Gonzalo, VP of Consumer Mobile Services Europe at Huawei.
“We have prepared this event with those game developers in mind and we, therefore, invite and welcome new and existing developer partners to talk to our experts and get a deeper understanding of how we can work together to grow their businesses,” he added.
How to watch Huawei Flagship Product Launch 2022
Huawei is hosting Huawei Flagship Product Launch 2022 on May 18, 2022. Interested viewers can watch this event live through online channels at 14:00 CET (1:00 PM – the UK, 2 PM Germany, 8 PM Singapore, 4 PM UAE).
At the Huawei Flagship Product Launch Conference 2022, the Chinese tech maker will unveil the latest technologies and devices including Huawei Mate Xs 2 and Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro smartwatch.
Both of these devices are marquee in their own category, the Huawei Mate Xs 2 brings a better version of the Huawei Mate Xs launched a few years ago. On the other hand, the Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro showcases luxury and power on your wrist.
There’s more that’s coming at the launch event, and we’ll keep you posted on this matter.
Join us tomorrow at 14:00 CET for the HUAWEI Flagship Product Launch 2022.
Set a reminderhttps://t.co/tT2yDnW9K3
— Huawei Mobile (@HuaweiMobile) May 17, 2022
26000 graduates have joined Huawei in the past two years
Today, at the Ministry of Education conference, Zeng Weisheng, director of the University Research and Talent Development Department of Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., pointed out that in the past ten years, as a high-tech enterprise, they strongly feel In China, higher education has been greatly improved in terms of talent supply and talent quality.
Huawei has a huge demand for talents, especially top talents. In the past two years alone, about 26,000 outstanding fresh graduates have joined Huawei, of which more than 300 are ‘genius boys‘ as Huawei defines that term.
Zeng Weisheng said that these people have played a full role in key business areas, driving innovation in technical theory, architecture and software.
Zeng Weisheng further emphasized that due to the rapid iteration of digital technology, it is necessary to keep pace with the industry in classroom teaching, internship practice, and enterprises are urgently required to participate in talent training.
Under the guidance of the Ministry of Education, Huawei has actively contributed technologies accumulated over the years in the ICT industry and launched school-enterprise cooperation in 2013 to bridge the “last mile” of talent training.
Huawei’s “Genius Boys” program was initiated by Huawei founder – Ren Zhengfei to attract top talents, with the highest annual salary of 2.01 million yuan (311 thousand USD).
As of July 2019, Ren Zhengfei issued a “Notice on the Implementation of Annual Salary Management for Some Top Students in 2019”, saying that to win the future technology and business war, we must first use top salary to attract top students. Huawei will recruit 20 to 30 “genius boys” from all over the world, and the number will increase year by year.
(via – ithome)