WhatsApp is a very popular messaging and calling application worldwide. The major and position strengthening factor of any application are user’s privacy and data security.
According to WABetaInfo, recently, WhatsApp has started popping up a new in-app alert about the previous changes in terms of services for those who haven’t accepted them yet, for iOS and Android.
Here’s the question that arrives in the user’s mind are:
- Will our messages with friends and family be shared with Facebook or any other company?
- Will our messages with business accounts be shared with Facebook or any other company
- If the changes are for business accounts, why do we have to accept the terms? Business accounts should accept them.
Answer’s of your questions:
Q1. Will our messages with friends and family be shared with Facebook or any other company?
Messages and calls are end-to-end encrypted: it means that WhatsApp and Facebook cannot see their content. They aren’t shared with WhatsApp or Facebook and only the recipient(s) can see or listen to them.
Q2. Will our messages with business accounts be shared with Facebook or any other company?
This is a particular type of business account (usually with a high verification level) and when a business uses cloud providers to manage and store your WhatsApp chat, it’s marked in the app. Messages shared with business accounts that don’t use cloud providers (or if they have good privacy practices) aren’t used to generate targeted advertisements.
Q3. If the changes are for business accounts, why do we have to accept the terms? Business accounts should accept them.
Everyone has to accept the new Terms of Service because standard WhatsApp accounts can interact with businesses.
WhatsApp tweaking Text Status interface with new update
WhatsApp is all time famous application for messaging among consumers across the globe. In the latest edition, the WhatsApp development team has released a new beta update that comes with version – 126.96.36.199.
Despite introducing new features all the time, the company also improved, refined, or modified some existing aspects of the application from the graphical point of view. These types of enhancements give a new and stunning look to UI.
According to the source, WhatsApp has made a small graphic restyling to the interface for text status updates. So, the registered WhatsApp Beta tester can download the latest version 188.8.131.52, and can experience the renewed text status interface.
- Download the latest WhatsApp Beta 184.108.40.206 APK
As per the screenshot, the option to add emojis, and change text font and background, which had been placed in the lower-left of the screen previously. Now, moved to the upper-right corner of the UI.
At the bottom, there is a label to quickly change the status audience at the moment. Currently, we can change who can see our status by navigation settings > Privacy > status.
The rollout of WhatsApp Beta version 220.127.116.11 is taking place for Android beta testers. However, this feature may take some time to reach all users with the stable release
WhatsApp will bring new animated heart emojis for Android and iOS
WhatsApp will soon bring animated Heart Emojis for both Android and iOS users with the future rollout. The feature is under development and not available for every WhatsApp user.
While we are awaiting the update, the latest version of WhatsApp brings new message reactions on the latest version of WhatsApp. Once sent, a red heart emoji is shown through animation but it’s only visible when sending that specific red heart. The new change will then introduce the same animation for all other heart emojis on WhatsApp. (via – Wabetainfo)
The upcoming addition of animated heart emojis to the emoji section includes hearts with animations and supports for all other types of WhatsApp emoji is still unverified at the moment. On the other hand, it’s simply a small addition but the new appearance is another thing to carry forward.
WhatsApp continues to ramp up its efforts and bring it down to the users via its application. However, the company first tests them for the beta testers that provide important feedback and help to improve the entire user experience.
Download WhatsApp [18.104.22.168 stable and 22.214.171.124 beta]
WhatsApp is a multi-platform messaging and voice-over-IP (VoIP) service, which allows users to send text messages and voice messages. Aside from being a voice and texts sharing app, WhatsApp enables you to make voice and video calls, and share images, documents, user locations, and other user-generated content. You just need to download WhatsApp and start using its amazing features.
WhatsApp is available to download from different platforms and app stores on mobile devices. However, WhatsApp developers test and rolls out new app updates as soon as it enters the testing pool and send release stable app versions once they are tested.
Below you can check all of the latest WhatsApp Stable and Beta app versions.
Download WhatsApp (Beta and Stable):
- WhatsApp 126.96.36.199 (beta) APK (November 15, 2021)
- WhatsApp 188.8.131.52 (stable) APK (November 15, 2021)
- WhatsApp 184.108.40.206 (beta) APK (Octber 9, 2021)
- WhatsApp 220.127.116.11 (beta) APK (October 6, 2021)
- WhatsApp 18.104.22.168 (stable) APK (September 30, 2021)
- WhatsApp 22.214.171.124 (beta) APK (September 26, 2021)
- WhatsApp 126.96.36.199 (stable) APK (September 26, 2021)
- WhatsApp 188.8.131.52 (beta) APK (September 22, 2021)
- WhatsApp 184.108.40.206 (beta) APK (September 14, 2021)
- WhatsApp 220.127.116.11 (beta) APK (September 10, 2021)
- WhatsApp 18.104.22.168 (beta) APK (August 31, 2021)
- WhatsApp 22.214.171.124 (stable) APK (August 31, 2021)
- WhatsApp 126.96.36.199 (beta) APK (August 20, 2021)
- WhatsApp 188.8.131.52 (stable) APK (August 20, 2021)
- WhatsApp 184.108.40.206 (beta) APK (August 16, 2021)
- WhatsApp 220.127.116.11 (stable) APK (August 16, 2021)
- WhatsApp 18.104.22.168 (beta) APK (August 12, 2021)
- WhatsApp 22.214.171.124 (stable) APK (August 12, 2021)
- WhatsApp 126.96.36.199 (beta) APK (August 8, 2021)
- WhatsApp 188.8.131.52 (beta) APK (August 7, 2021)
- WhatsApp 184.108.40.206 (beta) APK (August 4, 2021)
- WhatsApp 220.127.116.11 (beta) APK (July 31, 2021)
- WhatsApp 18.104.22.168 (beta) APK (July 28, 2021)
- WhatsApp 22.214.171.124 (beta) APK (July 22, 2021)
- WhatsApp 126.96.36.199 (Stable) APK (July 22, 2021)
- WhatsApp 188.8.131.52 (beta) APK (July 19, 2021)
- WhatsApp 184.108.40.206 (beta) APK (July 17, 2021)
- WhatsApp 220.127.116.11 (beta) APK (July 15, 2021)
- WhatsApp 18.104.22.168 (beta) APK
- WhatsApp 22.214.171.124 stable APK
- WhatsApp APK 126.96.36.199 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 188.8.131.52 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 184.108.40.206 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 220.127.116.11 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 18.104.22.168 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 22.214.171.124 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 126.96.36.199 (stable)
- WhatsApp APK 188.8.131.52 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 184.108.40.206 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 220.127.116.11 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 18.104.22.168 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 22.214.171.124 (beta)
NO FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you don’t have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.
MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they’re in another country.* WhatsApp calls use your phone’s Internet connection rather than your cellular plan’s voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you can’t access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer’s browser.
NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There’s no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.
SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone’s existing address book.
ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you’re always logged in so you don’t miss messages. No more confusion about whether you’re logged in or logged out.
QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there’s no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more.