Super Hub for Huawei Mate 30 series will allow you to share files to any app or connected device by just dragging a file to SuperHub and paste. You can find, reuse and delete previously pasted and shared content with remarkable ease.
Other than these, Huawei Mate 30 brings optimizations for notifications, service widgets, and messaging apps, and adds recommended section to the highlight tab.
Furthermore, the Huawei Mate 30 series is getting November 2022 security patch that improves the phone’s safety. Other than the Mate 30 series, Huawei is also sending this rollout to a bunch of other smartphones and tablets.
To download this software update visit Settings, then visit System & updates > from here tap on the Software updates, followed by CHECK FOR UPDATES. Afterward, the phone will begin to check for a new firmware version.
- Adds the SuperHub feature, which allows you to share multiple forms of content between apps, and devices at a single time, by dragging text, images, and files to SuperHub.
- Optimizes notifications in certain situations.
- Optimizes service widget features and adds support for Messaging app.
- Adds the Recommended section to the Highlights tab, which features selected photos of food, pets, and daily life.
- Integrates security patches released in November 2022 for improved system security.