PUBG Mobile is a Battle Royale game and incredibly popular worldwide among gamers. The developer team rollout the new season in a definite time span. Each section in the game lasts for a period of two months.
With every upcoming season, PUBG Mobile introduces new features, updates, and events to the game, rewards, and more to provide an amazing gaming experience.
At the moment, PUBG Mobile Season 18 is going on, which was started on March 17, 2021, with Season 17 has ended on March 15. This was the part of Patch 1.3 and brings new maps, weapons, gameplay mechanics, and more.
Additionally, it introduces the Hundred Rhythms theme along with dozens of new cosmetics and adds a mode of the same name to the fan-favorite Erangel map.
Now, according to the latest news, the end date of the latest Season 18 is released, this season will be concluded on May 15, 2021. This shows that the Royale Pass section will get locked from 16th May 2021.
Upon its conclusion, the Royal Pass section will get locked for around 24 hours, and subsequently, players won’t be able to access it to complete the missions or even claim the rewards.
PUBG Mobile All Talent Championship Season 2 coming soon, register now
PUBG Mobile All Talent Championship season 2 will go live soon, besides the registrations have been opened for the player. Prepare your team with four members, as plenty of rewards are waiting for you ahead.
Players can select the regions because different origins have different timelines. Once you select your region you can get all the details and specific times for your match.
Besides, don’t forget to collect the in-game rewards from the All Talent Championship. The players have to log in for two days to get the free outfit, a gun skin, and a special crate.
PUBG MOBILE's All-Talent Championship Season 2️⃣ is coming soon! 🏆✨ Registration is NOW OPEN in-game! 👍✅ Tag a talented PUBG MOBILE player who should sign up in the comments! ⬇️👬📝 #PUBGMAllTalent #PUBGM pic.twitter.com/Sb4p321I26
— PUBG MOBILE (@PUBGMOBILE) July 28, 2021
- First weekly Match: 30th July t0 2nd August
- Second weekly Match: 6th August t0 9th August
- Third weekly Match: 13th August t0 16th August
- Fourth weekly Match: 20th August t0 23rd August
- Fifth weekly Match: 28th August t0 30th August (Semi-Finals)
- Sixth weekly Match: 1st September t0 6th September (Finals)
The teams that’ll participate in the first match have a golden chance to reach in top 50 and get direct access to the semi-finals in the fifth week. In case if you can’t make it to the top 50, you can survive the next three weeks and get their entry to finals. Furthermore, the player can earn a maximum of 250 talent coins per week.
- Players can only participate in a team of 4 members
- Teams have player matches in Erangle map in TPP mode
- The player has to get more points and a higher rank as per rule
- They will play 12 matches per week to qualify for the Semi-finals
- From the 12 matches, the best 6 matches will be considered for point
- To participate all the players in the team need to have Silver File
- Only players with Gold Files will qualified for Semi-finals, so you have to collect them
- The team with all players with the Platinum files can play in the Finals
New leaks revealed a new map for PUBG New State, better than PUBG Mobile
New information shows that PUBG New State has a new map that will come with additional modifications. Besides, the new map appears as Erangle, while the previous reports informed that PUBG New Sate will be set up in Troi map.
It seems that Krafton will bring both maps for this new avatar of PUBG as this game will let us virtually enjoy the future scenario. Meanwhile, Erangle. which contains major cities like Georgopol, Pochinki, and Yasnaya Polyana, with weapon offerings including AKM, MK 47, etc can easily embrace the new future setup.
Leaked. New State have two maps
• Erangle pic.twitter.com/5sedxp9Rq8
— PUBG: NEW STATE News (@PubgnsINTEL) July 27, 2021
New Lobby Style:
In this line, a tipster shared a new lobby style for PUBG New State, where this new map has been spotted. However, if the company is actually planning to style the new lobby, it will come with a lot of adjustment.
This new lobby style will include Erangel Map along with separate rank mode, crews, battle passes, clans, and numerous events to get new skins and rewards.
As of now, we had received many news, leaks, and renders for the yet-to-be-published PUBG New State regarding its releasing date, maps, new changes, pre-registration, and more. However, Krafton only confirms that it’ll open the second alpha test somewhere in August.
Keep in mind that Krafon has not provided any words regarding the above-mentioned information. So, before concluding at anything, we’ll have to wait for an official announcement.
PUBG New State Info Recap:
- It has achieved 25 million advanced registrations all around the world
- This new avatar will receive its second Alpha test somewhere in August
- The iOS user will be able to register themselves on PUBG New State by the end of August
- The global release will take place between the end of September and early October
- In the meantime, if the developers find any problem with the game the release date can be delayed
- The western countries will receive the game first
- India players have to wait for more as this game will come late in India
- This new game will also have the Erangle map beside Troi
Huawei MateView GT pre-order will start from August 3 in Russia
Huawei officially confirmed that the company’s premium gaming monitor with its ultra-high features is making its way towards the Russian market. By the next week, Huawei Russia will start taking pre-orders for the latest Huawei MateView GT monitor.
Furthermore, the company is bringing this product at a reasonable price, pre-order benefits, and a free Huawei takeaway. So guys, it’s time to dig out the pre-order details to know the offer and benefits.
Huawei MateView GT Pre-order Details
The Huawei MateView GT pre-order will start from the 3rd of August and lasts up to 12th August
This gaming monitor will only cost 45,999₽
Buyers, who’ll make pre-order, will get a benefit of 9,000₽
The purchaser will receive a wireless mouse as a complimentary gift
This new monitor will come in Balck color
Now, let’s move to the detailed specifications of Huawei MatwView GT-
Huawei MateView GT is specially designed to take users to a world of games with a mesmerizing visual experience and sound technology. It features a 34-inch curved display, 21:9 ultra-wide ratio, and an extreme curvature of 1700R to brings ultra-smooth graphics.
To provide a thrilling gaming experience, the company install the 165Hz refresh rate and DCI-P3 screen color for flicker-free gaming. Moving ahead, it comes with two inbuilt speakers of 5W and 2 microphones. This arrangement of sound technology delivers a realistic sound experience.
From its design to hardware components to software arrangements, this isn’t lacking in any aspect corresponding to its price. Besides, no matter what you used it for, this monitor will surely improve your user experience. Now, let’s jump on its hardware configuration-
- Display Size: 34-inches
- HDR: Supported
- Type: VA
- Brightness: 350 nits
- Resolution: 3440 x 1440P
- Refresh Rate: 165Hz
- Screen-to-body ratio: 90%
- Touch Controls: Supported
- Speaker: 5 W x 2
- Microphone: 2 DMIC
- Power Supply: 135W