The PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds and SONNY collaboration is bringing the PUBG Son Heung-Min Event for the PC and Console players. The lucky player can get the special helmet with the autograph of Son Heung Min, who is a famous soccer player and caption of the national team of South Korea.
This is the time to show your battleground skills and get a real-life memorandum from the PUBG x SONNY collaboration. Now, let’s check the timeline, missions, and rewards.
PUBG Son Heung-min Event Sketch:
This two-week event has been stated, so the desired users can take park corresponding to their respective timeline mentioned below-
- Pacific Daylight Time: Ends on 3rd August at 0 AM
- Central European Summer Time: Ends on 3rd August at 9 AM
- Korean Standard Time: Ends on 3rd August at 4 AM
Completed all the tasks you can to obtain most of the points. After that, the winning points can be exchanges for further rewards. Acquire greater points to get huge rewards. A special price for the fans of Son Heung Min is awaiting, but before it clear the following mission.
- Survive: The payers have to service 30 minutes in a single match to gain 20 points which will be spent spectating their teammates.
- Loot a Level 2 Helmet: The 20 points will be given to the player who’ll loot a level 2 helmet
- Top 20: On reaching the top 20 the players will get 25 Points
- Top 10: Obtained any of the top 10 positions to get 35 points in the game
Players can redeem the following awards with the points they obtain during the missions-
- 700 Points- Son Heung Min Helmet on level 3
- 200 Points- Contraband coupon x 10
- 100 Points- Contraband coupon x 4
- 100 Points- Contraband coupon x 4
Special Leuck Draw Event:
The top five players who will succeed in getting the Heung Min Helmet of level 3 will be selected for the real present via lucky draw, which is a real Level 3 Helmet signed by the player himself.
The results will be announced on August 11 on the official website, social media accounts, and news pages. Stay tuned for further information.
How to participate:
There are two ways to find this event on their account by flowing the below-mentioned steps-
1 Click the Care Package icon at the upper-right edge of the main lobby screen
2 You can check the notification center to find this contraband event
Note- All the points collected during this event will expire after this event will end. SO don’t forget to use all your points until the event end.
PUBG Mission Ignition brings Guess the Winner Contest with prize offering over 150,000 UC and an iPhone 12
PUBG Mobile Mission Ignition brings the “Guess the Winner Contest” with a pool price of 150,000 UC and 2 iPhone 12 with an additional lucky draw event. All you have to do is, guess the winning team, total score, and MPV before the battle to gain prices.
Furthermore, only two days remain in resuming the Mission Ignition Reloaded set up in the all-new Erangle map and giving new hights to the battlefield. The player can enter this reloaded event by the 5th of August at 5 PM (PT) and 8 PM (EST).
Mission Ignition: Guess the Winner Contest Overview
The players have to pre-guess the winners of the new Mission Ignition Reloaded Event. If you are lucky enough to answer the top 10 guesses, you can walk away with the iPhone, and gain UC. If you can make any closest guess, don’t worry there is still the lucky draw event with the same iPhone reward. (Submit Link Here)
- Which Team Captain will win the Mission Ignition Live Event tournament?
- What will the total score of the winning captain’s team be?
- How many total eliminations will the winning team’s MVP get?
The teams will fight in the customs room of the new mission Ignition game mode and will gain 1 point for killing a player. Besides, additional points will be grant to the teams based on trie surviving ranks. There will be five rounds and five teams will gain additional points in each round that includes-
- 10 points for the Longest surviving team
- 7 points for the 2nd longest surviving team
- 5 points for the 3rd longest surviving team
- 3 points for the 4th longest surviving team
- 1 point for the 5th longest surviving team
- 2x multiplier for all earned points in round 2
- 3x multiplier for all earned points in round 3
- 4x multiplier for all earned points in round 4
- 5x multiplier for all earned points in round 5
- 1st Prize Winner: 30,000 UC and iPhone 12
- 2nd Prize Winner: 25,000 UC
- 3rd Prize Winner: 20,000 UC
- 4th and 5th Prize Winner: 16,000 UC
- 6th and 7th Prize Winner: 12,000 UC
- 8th – 10th Prize Winner: 10,000 UC
- Lucky Draw: All the contestants, who enter this event take the part in the lucky draw with a winning prize of iPhone 12 with everywhere shipping facility.
PUBG Mobile All-Talent Championship Security Announcement
If any team or even a player is dishonoring the competition’s standards and rules, the organizers reserved the right to invalidate the entire team with heave penalization or even a ban for up to ten years.
As per the new rules, each player will be given three chances if one minute for each to do a security inspection before entering the match. If the team passes all checks at once then can enter the tournament room but if fail all three attempts it’ll block you from entering the room.
Players are required to be aware of the following rules and can avoid mistakes during the tournament
PUBG Mobile All-Talent Security Announcements:
- The use of rooted, jailbroken, and emulator devices are prohibited during the tournament
- Players can’t use other software that has any kind of increasing capability feature such as debugging and modification functions
- If you already have such kind of software, you have to uninstall it before entering the contest
- The “Allow spectators” option will be turned off by default to prevent cheating
- Players are recommended to use a strong network connection
- Any installation package must be downloaded from the authorized store
- If any player is found to have a cheating record, he’ll never be able to take part in All-Talent Tournament
- Before entering the game make sure your device is normal and satisfies all the above-mentioned conditions
Make sure not to violate any conditions or you’ll be punished with a heavy ban for the whole ten years. Play fair and safe because the inspection team will randomly validate the tournament records, and it can affect your entire result of this competition and if found to be wrong, you’ll aging slipped to ground zero with no ongoing record.
PUBG Mobile Mission Ignition bringing intense action, second official trailer
We have entered the new month and as promised by Krafton– the mind behind PUBG, in three days the PUBG Mobile players will get to re-access the Evoground Mission Ignition. In the meantime, we have got the second official PUBG Mission Ignition trailer giving a tempestuous feeling to the players.
The PUBG team gives a whole new look to the buildings, hyperlinks, and others in Erangle. Besides, the players will get to see all new patrol protection robots, new weapons, mechanics, and more. This new setup is going to give the players a thrilling experience and will completely change the gaming experience.
In the trailer, you can see the players fighting with new weapons across the newly set map fighting against each other with new machinery. So are you guys ready for the new Erangle, a new gaming experience set in the future? Wait a little more and this event will arrive on your device in just 3 days.
Here you can check the second official trailer of PUBG Mission Ignition –
Mission Ignition Release: The previous reports informed that the player will be able to enter the Mission Ignition Reloaded event on the 5th August by 5 PM according to Pacific Time Zone, and 8 PM according to Eastern Standard Time.
New Changes: The official information has revealed that the Mission Ignition Event could offer the Tesla Draw in August and give a chance to the player to win an all-new Tesla car. However, the model to be put in the draw isn’t decided yet. Stay tuned for more information.