Furthermore, the standard model has three editions – Active, Classic, and Elite. On the other hand, the Pro model only comes in Classic and Elite editions.
Huawei has opened the pre-orders for the Huawei Watch 3 and Watch 3 Pro models in the UK, Germany, and other countries. Also, the company is offering a Huawei audio wearable as a free gift to match the pair.
Let’s take a look at the pricing details, offering, and features of both models-
Details for the UK:
Both variants are in the pre-order duration, the buyers will get a £20 discount on making reservations for these smartwatches and receive free git from the company. The details are mentioned below-
- The Huawei Watch 3 will cost £ 349.99
- The Huawei Watch 3 Pro will cost £ 449.99
- Pay £20 for the deposit and get an extra £20 discount.
- The company is offering Huawei FreeBuds Pro one both variants
Details for Germany:
This latest Watch 3 series is available to purchase in the stores of Huawei Germany. The company is offering these products at a reasonable price along with a freebie. The pricing information is written below.
- The Huawei Watch 3 will cost € 369.99
- The Huawei Watch 3 Pro will cost € 449.00
- The company is offering Huawei FreeBuds Pro one both variants
Main Highlights of Huawei Watch Series:
- 1.43-inch AMOLED screen
- 466 x 466P resolution
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB Memory capacity
- HarmonyOS ecosystem
- 790mAh (Watch 3 Pro) and 450 (Watch 3) battery back-up
- Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, WiFi support
The series adopts a curved 3D glass surface of 1.4 AMOLED glass for smooth operation and offers a full house of watch faces including technology, gaming, DIY, and short videos.
In terms of health features and sports modes, it comes with SPO2 tracking, skin temperature monitoring, and handwash detection, which really unique, while offering more than 100 sport modes with automatic exercise detection.
Furthermore, this series is compatible with various applications that can be installed from AppGallery. Meanwhile, the eSIM allows answering incoming calls and sharing contact information even attain or refuse the MeeTime2 calls
Talking about the battery life of the models, the Watch 3 can long last up to 14 days with the battery save mode. On the other hand, the Watch 3 Pro can provide 21 days battery backup.
- Watch 3: Active Black, Classic Brown, and Elite Silver
- Watch 3 Pro: Classic Brown, and Elite Titanium
New Huawei blood pressure testing wearable coming soon
In Dongguan, Huawei briefs about its research of wearable blood pressure measurement technology at the recently opened sports science center. Simultaneously, the company announced three major advantages of hardware detection technology, software algorithm platform, and digital health service.
Furthermore, it plans to continue the corporation between industrial and ecological partners in this field. Moving to the Huawei blood pressure testing wearable, the company ofter talks about bringing this kind of technology that is able to measure accurate or nearly close blood pressure on the wrist.
Let’s explore more about it-
Huawei Blood Pressure Wearable:
During the sports health strategy upgrade conference, the Chinese tech giant shares insight about the blood pressure detecting equipment. It will be a first medical-grade wrist blood pressure testing device which has currently approved by authorized professionals.
In addition, this latest technology has passed the National Medical Products Administration Class II medical device registration certificate that ensures its capabilities. Adding to this, the company also plans to launch a Huawei innovative research app.
Seems like, this special application will work in synchronization with the new wearable. As per the info, it’ll allow users to check their health status or conduct related activity wherever they want. Additionally, users will be able to join various heath activities after connecting the wearable and the app. It includes
- Research on heart-related problems health
- Sleep and breathing health
- Blood vessel health and status
- Liver fat and more
There will be many beneficial services such as a new fitness course, professional workout routines, diet plans, smart fat, and weight loss plans, Sleep analysis, and management, and so on. Overall, the blood pressure testing wearable will be a full fitness package with blood pressure measurement as the main focus.
The company will soon launch this wrist accessory for the users. However, it is also researching various other technologies such as sleep risk prediction. Related to this, a new patent has been spotted on 22nd October at the Chinese Intellectual Property database.
In this line, a posture error correction feature is also being developed for an upcoming wearable. If everything will be smooth, these advanced technologies will soon be install in the company’s wrist accories. However, the tech giant hasn’t provided any official words about the exact launch of the new werable.
Huawei Watch GT3 available for pre-order in UK
On October 21st, Huawei launched its second HarmonyOS smartwatch- Huawei Watch GT3, which is now available for pre-order in the UK. Unlike the first Huawei Watch 3, the GT3 first enter the global market, but the company is silent about bringing it to the native market.
Likewise the previous GT2 series, the GT3 is available in both 46mm and 42mm configurations with an AMOLED display. The overall design is chic giving a fashionable took to the user’s wrist. It launched in five different strap colors including-
- Black Fluoroelastomer Strap Variant
- Brown Leather Strap Variant
- Staineless Steell Strap Variant
- White Leather Strap Variant
- Light Gold Milanese Strap Variant
Let’s brief its design and features to know the worth of this smartwatch-
- Display: The series has two AMOLED display sizes of 42 and 46 mm that support touch, slide, and gesture controls. Furthermore, watches with bigger displays weigh about 43 grams while the smart size variants have 35 grams weight only.
- Health Features: The Watch GT3 series offers 100 sports and Blood oxygen saturation to look over your workout strategies. Furthermore, it also comes with sleep routine monitoring and heart rate measurements.
- Sensors: It comes with 5 ATM water-resistant sensors along with six others that include Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Geomagnetic, Optical heart rate, Air pressure, and Temperature sensors.
- Battery: The smartwatch can last up to 14 days in typical usages and 8 days for heavy use scenarios. In addition, it features smart power-saving algorithms to provide fast charging.
- Connectivity: Sadly, the Watch GT 3 lineup doesn’t feature LTE connectivity but it has Bluetooth calling and GPS tracking support.
Coming back to its availability, UK users can make a pre-order for Huawei Watch GT3, whose starting price is rated at £209.99. However, users can also pay the amount in installments three of £76.66. In addition, the company is also offering the Huawei Freebuds 4i Carbon Black valued at RRP£59.99 as a free gift.
- 46 mm variant of Huawei Watch GT 3 Black Fluoroelastomer – £229.99
- 42 mm variant of Huawei Watch GT 3 Black Fluoroelastomer – £209.99
- 46 mm variant of Huawei Watch GT 3 Brown Leather Strap – £249.99
- 46 mm variant of Huawei Watch GT 3 Stainless Steel Strap – £299.99
- 42 mm variant of Huawei Watch GT 3 White Leather Strap – £229.99
- 46 mm variant of Huawei Watch GT 3 Light Gold Milanese – £279.99
Huawei Watch GT 3 introduction video
This year, Huawei revolutionized its smartwatch lineup with the launch of the Huawei Watch 3 series. This combo of smart wearables launched as the first smartwatch with HarmonyOS operating system and a new crown powered dial.
As recently, Huawei has added a new member in its GT series smartwatches and it’s launched as the Huawei Watch 3 series. The new smartwatch comes with a giant display and a lot of new design schemes that suit and fit on your wrist.
Huawei Watch Fit also shares the new crown system that you can see on the side of the device, followed by a function button. If you haven’t already, you can watch the complete Huawei Watch GT 3 introduction video linked below.
Check the Huawei Watch GT 3 introduction video.