Huawei Mate 9 series is receiving a new software update that mainly installs the HarmonyOS security patch released in October 2021 that defends the device from threats. Alongside this, the new update also brings optimizations and fixes for different system features.
The latest October 2021 update for Huawei Mate 9 smartphones optimizes the information using experience, system stability, removed the feedback assistant app, and fixes dial interface display issues as well as alarm clock vibration.
- Huawei Mate 9 (MHA-AL00)
- Huawei Mate 9 (MHA-TL00)
- Huawei Mate 9 Pro (LON-AL00)
- Huawei Mate 9 Porsche Design (LON-AL00)
The Huawei Mate 9 lineup smartphone users can experience the latest system changes by installing HarmonyOS version 18.104.22.168. To upgrade over this, users need the base HarmonyOS version 22.214.171.124. To know about the changes in detail, check the full changelog below.
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
Huawei Mate 9 126.96.36.199 update:
- Information: Optimized the experience of using information
- System: Optimized the stability of the system
- Assistant app: Deleted the original preset feedback assistant application
- Display: Fixed the problem of abnormal display of dial interface in some scenarios
- Alarm clock: Resolves the alarm clock vibration issues and the setting does not take effect
- Security: Installs the October 2021 security patch to enhance the security of the mobile phone system
There are two ways that you can download this latest software update, both of these areas the following:
- Go to Settings
- Tap on System & updates
- Tap Software update
- Tap Check for Updates
- Download and Install
After the installation and restart, we recommend you let the system optimize the new application so your device can run smoothly on further commands.
VIA MY HUAWEI APP:
You can also request this update via the My Huawei app with the following instructions.
- Open the My Huawei app
- Tap on Update
- Download and Install
- The device must have a better battery backup to install this update that is a minimum of 50%.
- It’s compulsory to check your storage availability(Internal/External SDcard) to download the latest update as per its size required
- A strong WiFi/mobile data connection is required for a buffer-free download of the package.