Aside from this, it was reported that Huawei is planning to reveal a new true wireless earbud, Huawei FreeBuds 4i. According to the information, the upcoming FreeBuds may be similar to the existing FreeBuds 3i. But it could bring some new touch controls and upgraded features.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
- Improves the sensitivity of wear detection
- improves the compatibility with other devices
- Huawei FreeBuds 3i grabbing the latest update with firmware version 22.214.171.124 upgrading from version 126.96.36.199 with an update size of 1.11MB.
Note: This update is rolling out in batches, so it may take some time/days to reach your FreeBuds 3i
HOW TO UPDATE FREEBUDS 3I:
- Open the AI Life app.
- Make sure the earphones have been connected to your phone and earphones are placed inside the charging case, leave the charging case open, then select the corresponding card for your earphones to access the device home screen.
- Touch Check for updates.
- If an update is available, touch UPDATE.
- Wait until the update is complete.
- After the update is complete, close the charging case and wait for 10 minutes for the case to be automatically updated.
- Please ensure that the battery levels of both the earbuds and the charging case are higher than 30% before updating.
- Put both earbuds into the charging case, keep the case open and press and hold the button on the charging case for more than 10 seconds until the inner indicator light flashes red. Then pair the earbuds with your phone again before charging and updating.
- Before updating, please put both earbuds into the charging case and keep the case open until the update is complete.
Thanks to the tipster – Tomi