According to the changelog, it added a new password function, and optimizations for running segmentation, female menstruation, UI interface as well as system stability.
The previous update of Watch GT 2 Pro brought a new build version and optimizations for system stability that helps the device to run more stable and improves overall device performance.
On the other hand, last month, Huawei revealed a brand new version of the Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro New Year Edition. It offers a 1.39-inch sapphire glass, 100+ workout modes, Sp02 monitoring, new aesthetics including the new red and black nylon braided strap, customizable watch faces, and more.
To be mentioned, in the past, Huawei released two new features that include water draining mode and a pin lock for Watch GT 2 Pro users. The water draining mode allows the user to eject excess water from the watch. While the pin-lock to provide more security.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
- The update progress in the app is just for transferring the update package, it still needs to be installed on the watch for the update to complete.
- The watch needs to have at least 20% battery to update.
- Make sure the Bluetooth connection is stable during the update. Try again if the update fails.
FIRMWARE UPDATE DETAILS:
- Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro getting new firmware 220.127.116.11 updated from 10.1.3.42.
- Add password function
- Support the motion interface to be always on
- Optimize the running segmentation function
- Optimize female menstrual cycle function
- Optimize part of the UI interface
- Optimize system stability
HOW TO UPDATE:
Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app, open the app, touch Devices, touch the device name, choose Firmware update, then follow the onscreen instructions to update your watch if there are any new updates.