Microsoft is actively participating to provide a high-end experience with Windows 11 by keeps on bringing drastic updates. In the meantime, the Windows 11 Insider released an update for the Photos app that introduces a new photo managing experience for you.
This most recent update for the Photos app brings a gorgeous gallery, simplifying browsing, finding, managing, and consumption of your collection of photos. It let you easily backup your photos with OneDrive, enjoy a powerful experience on Windows devices, and offers s delightful ‘memories experience’.
Let’s have a look at the changelog for the Windows 11 Photos app update:
- Organize your photos with a productive and beautifully redesigned purpose-built experience.
- Easily back up your Photos to OneDrive and keep your memories safe.
- Celebrate a life well-lived with improved “Memories” experiences.
- Be productive with multi-window and multi-screen.
- Easily view your OneDrive storage quota usage and add more storage.
- Import and manage your photos from external sources such as your phone and camera.
This update to the Photos app (version 2022.31090.16004.0 and higher) will replace the current Photos app experience. Earlier this year, Microsoft introduced Clipchamp as our new inbox video editor, which is focused on making video creation easy, fast, and fun on Windows.
As Clipchamp is equipped with all the basic tools you’d expect, like trimming and splitting, as well as more pro-style features like transitions and animated text, the new Photos app experience no longer includes the legacy Video Editor. If you would prefer to continue to use the legacy Photos app, it will remain available in the Microsoft Store.
We recommend you update your Photos app over this new version, to make your memories safe and make them organized with a productive and beautifully redesigned purpose-built experience. Alongside, you can be productive with multi-window and multi-screen through this new update.