Last week, Huawei has released a new software update for Huawei Nova 6 SE that brought the February 2021 security patch for improved system security. This patch fixes 2 critical, 77 medium, and 26 high levels of CVEs.
Now, in the same month, the company has begun sending another firmware update for Nova 6 SE. This latest update brings optimization for the system and third-party app support as well as added some features including Education Center and Link Now.
Aside from all this, this smartphone is suitable to work on EMUI 11 but, the company has not anything clear about this. As previously, we have reported that Huawei Saudi Arabia reveals that Nova 7i upgrade over EMUI 11.
To be mentioned, the Nova 7i is a similar model to Nova 6 SE, the only difference in both the smartphone is they launched with different names in different regions. So, it was expected that if Nova 7i will get the latest OS update then Nova 6 SE will also receive it.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
New EMUI Version:
- Huawei Nova 6 SE users receiving EMUI 10.1 version 10.1.0.232/10.1.0.232 patch 01 upgraded from 10.1.0.231/10.1.0.232
For EMUI 10.1.0.232
- New function: Added smart information setting options, bringing you a richer display of short messages
- Application: Added Education Center and Link Now
- System: Optimized system stability optimization for some scenes
For EMUI 10.1.0.232 Patch01
- System: Optimizes the compatibility with some third-party applications
HOW TO INSTALL UPDATE:
To download this update manually, go to Settings then System & updates, then open Software update, from here select Check for updates. If an update is available it’ll pop-up on your phone and an option of Download and install will appear. Press the option and start to download.
Alternatively, you can also request software updates through the Support app. To do this, open the Support app, go to the Service tab on the bottom bar, tap on the update, then select Check for updates and then download and install.