Huawei rolling out new system stability optimizations for MatePad Pro 10.8 tablets in the global markets. This firmware bears the latest EMUI 11 version 188.8.131.52 (C432E3R1P6). It has a relatively small package size of 187MB to be downloaded.
The MatePad Pro tablets from Huawei come in a premium range which is meant to satisfy power users. These tablets equip several high ends functionalities. In addition, the company keeps on sending regular software updates to these devices to ensure their smooth functioning.
Last month, Huawei sent June 2021 security update for EMUI 11 based MatePad Pro 10.8 along with new applications. This update also added new applications including Petal Search, Books, Petal Maps, GameCenter Member Center, and Link Now.
However, the new update is just limited to some sorts of performance enhancements. To be mentioned, this firmware has begun to roll out at the initial level, it will soon cover every eligible device in a staged manner. Meanwhile, the MatePad Pro owners can also check for new updates manually from the device’s Settings.
Things to remember:
- Make sure your device is not root.
- This update won’t erase your data, but we recommend you to take a back in advance.
- Maintain enough batter and storage on your device.
- The EMUI version and the update size may vary.
- Follow the update instructions carefully (mentioned below).
(image source – Huaweiblog)
Send us tips on the contacts mentioned below:
How to check for updates:
- Open Settings and click on System & Updates, then open Software update.
- Now, tap on Check for updates option, if an update appears then click Download and install.
- After installation reboot the device.
Via Support app:
- Open the Support app, then navigate to the Service tab and click on the Update button.
- Now tap on Check for update option, if found any then click Download and install.
- After the installation completes, reboot the device.
Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8:
Huawei MatePad Pro sports a 10.8-inch LCD display with 2560 x 1600 pixels resolutions. The display has a 90% screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by the Kirin 990 5G octa-core processor.
The tablet is paired with 8GB RAM and 256GB internal storage. It comes pre-packed with the Android 10 based EMUI 10.1 operating system. On the rear, it equips a single 13MP camera with an f/1.8 aperture. There’s an 8MP shooter in the front for selfies.
The MatePad Pro 10.8 is packed with a 7250mAh battery along with 40W fast charging. The connectivity features include WLAN, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, and USB Type-C.
(Source – Huawei blog)