The changelog of this update contains quick download icons for popular apps, brings optimizations for Bluetooth connectivity, fixes problems in the multi-screen collaboration features, and improves system security with a new security patch.
April 2021 security patch details: This security update fixes 17 high and 69 medium levels of CVEs for improved system security.
However, the story of Huawei Mate 30E Pro 5G is different and it receives software updates on a different timeline. Because now, the company is expanding the same changelog for the Huawei Mate 30E Pro 5G smartphone. After installing this update, users can easily download the New education center and Link Now desktop applications.
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
On the other hand, Huawei’s most anticipated home-grown HarmonyOS operating system for smartphones is scheduled to launch on June 2. We advise users to don’t miss the launch event because the company may reveal some surprising info about the HarmonyOS rollout.
Key points for users before Update:
- The device must have a better battery backup to install this update that is a minimum of 50%.
- It’s compulsory to check your storage availability(Internal/External SDcard) to download the latest update as per its size required
- A strong WiFi/mobile data connection is required for a buffer-free download of the package.
What’s New this update:
Huawei Mate 30E Pro smartphone users can found the latest update with EMUI 11 version 126.96.36.199 upgraded from 188.8.131.52.
- App: Add a popular recommendation folder on the desktop, and add a new education center and Link Now application quick download icon for a smart recommendation of popular selected applications.
- Bluetooth: Optimize the sound experience of Bluetooth headsets
- Multi-screen collaboration: Fix the problem of failure to connect multi-screen collaboration in some scenarios
- Security: Integrates the Android security patch released in April 2021.
HOW TO INSTALL:
To download this update manually, go to Settings then System & updates, then open Software update, from here select Check for updates. If an update is available it’ll pop up on your phone and an option of Download and install will appear. Press the option and start to download.
Alternatively, you can also request software updates through the Support app. To do this, open the Support app, go to the Service tab on the bottom bar, tap on the update, then select Check for updates and then download and install.