Meanwhile, many users are waiting for their terms to test the latest features, offered by the EMUI 10.1 for their devices.
As usual, Huawei is rolling out security patches, system improvements, new features, fixes, and OS upgrades for Huawei and Honor smartphones.
Since there are a lot of updates pushed in a single month, here you can check all of the software updates regarding EMUI, Magic UI, HarmonyOS, and Wearables in a single archive for June 2020.
Below you can check June 2020 regular/security updates archive:
- June 1, 2020: Huawei Y9s and Honor 20 Lite receiving May 2020 EMUI security update
- June 1, 2020: May 2020 EMUI security update rolling for Huawei Mate 20 lite
- June 2, 2020: New camera improvement update rolling out for Huawei P40 series (CN Models)
- June 4, 2020: Huawei Enjoy Z 5G gets first update with camera, calling and other important improvements
- June 5, 2020: New update for Huawei Mate 30 series brings Multi-Window mode and other optimizations
- June 5, 2020: Huawei P Smart 2019 receiving May 2020 EMUI security update
- June 6, 2020: Picture-in-picture camera preview update for Huawei P40 series expanding in Europe
- June 8, 2020: Honor 30 and 30S receiving new updates with fingerprint and other important optimizations
- June 8, 2020: New camera and system optimization updates rolling out for Huawei Nova 7 Series
- June 8, 2020: Smart Charge and May 2020 security update rolling out for Honor 9X in Europe
- June 8, 2020: Honor 8X May 2020 EMUI security update rolling out
- June 11, 2020: Huawei P30 series update brings improvements for Multi-Window mode and May 2020 security
- June 11, 2020: A huge 4.2GB security update released for Honor 10 on EMUI 10, includes Huawei Assistant, VoWiFi and more
- June 12, 2020: May 2020 security update rolling out for Huawei Mate 20 series on EMUI 10.1
- June 12, 2020: Honor 30 Pro and 30 Pro+ receiving May 2020 security update
- June 13, 2020: Picture in Picture preview and Petal Search update rolling out for Huawei P40 series in UK
- June 14, 2020: EMUI 10 for Honor 10 and View10 expanding in North America, Middle East, Asia
- June 15, 2020: Huawei P30 Lite receiving May 2020 EMUI security update
- June 16, 2020: New update for Huawei Y9s brings Huawei Assistant
- June 16, 2020: Camera, Calls and Huawei Assistant update rolling out for Honor 8X in Europe
- June 18, 2020: [With Smart Charge] First update for Honor 9X Pro brings May 2020 Security
- June 18, 2020: Major feature, fixes and optimizations rolling out for Honor X10 with its first software update
- June 18, 2020: HiCar and system improvements rolling out for Huawei Mate 30 Series
- June 18, 2020: Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 receiving May 2020 EMUI security update
- June 19, 2020: Multi-window, knuckle gesture and camera features rolling out for Huawei Enjoy Z
- June 19, 2020: May security patch for Huawei Mate 20 series expanding, EMUI 10.1 will rollout in July
- June 20, 2020: June EMUI security update rolling out for Huawei P30 Lite
- June 21, 2020: Honor Play and 9N gets June EMUI security updates
- June 22, 2020: Super Night Mode 3.0 update rolling out for Huawei P40 Pro, improves front camera
- June 23, 2020: Honor 8X June 2020 security update starts to rollout
- June 23, 2020: 3 year old Huawei P10 series receiving EMUI 10 size update with Huawei Assistant and Smart Charge features
- June 25, 2020: Magic UI 3.1 rolling out for Honor 9A
- June 25, 2020: First EMUI 10.1 upgrade for Huawei Enjoy 20 Pro rolling out
- June 25, 2020: Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 begin receiving June 2020 EMUI Security update
- June 25, 2020: Huawei Nova 6 series on EMUI 10.1 receiving May 2020 security update
- June 26, 2020: Huawei P30 Lite receiving new patch update with third-party app compatibility
- June 29, 2020: Huawei Nova 3i receiving new smart features with the latest update
EMUI 10 Updates:
- June 2, 2020: Huawei Nova 4 receiving EMUI 10 in the Middle East
- June 9, 2020: EMUI 10 starts rolling out for Honor 10 in Europe
- June 10, 2020: EMUI 10 for Huawei P20, P20 Pro and Mate 10 Pro reaches Europe
- June 10, 2020: EMUI 10 for Honor 10 and View10 expanding in UK and Ireland
- June 11, 2020: [O2 UK] Huawei P30 Lite New Edition started receiving EMUI 10
- June 12, 2020: Huawei P20 and P20 Pro started receiving EMUI 10 in the UK
- June 16, 2020: Huawei P20 Series in Ireland upgrading to EMUI 10 (Vodafone)
- June 22, 2020: [Update: Mexico] Huawei P20 Series receiving EMUI 10
- June 26, 2020: EMUI 10 for Huawei P20 Series expanding in Madagascar, Morocco, Kenya, Spain and more
- June 27, 2020: EMUI 10 for Huawei P Smart 2019 expanding in Central America
- June 27, 2020: EMUI 10 rolling out for Huawei P20 and P20 Pro in Canada
EMUI 10.1 updates:
- June 2, 2020: Huawei MatePad Pro receiving EMUI 10.1 in the UK
- June 4, 2020: EMUI 10.1 for Huawei MediaPad M6 rolling out in Europe
- June 5, 2020: EMUI 10.1 for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro starts to rollout in Europe (Carrier Locked)
- June 8, 2020: Huawei Mate X receiving second EMUI 10.1 beta with 3D AOD and May 2020 Security
- June 8, 2020: EMUI[Unlocked UK] Huawei P30 Pro started receiving EMUI 10.1
- June 10, 2020: Huawei Nova 7i started receiving EMUI 10.1 with Multi-Window mode
- June 12, 2020: EMUI 10.1 starts to rollout for Huawei Mate 30 Pro users in Europe, comes with Celia Voice Assistant
- June 19, 2020: EMUI 10.1 for Huawei Nova 5T begins to rollout, yet to start in Europe
- June 20, 2020: EMUI 10.1 starts to rollout for Huawei Mate 20 and 20 Pro, comes with colorful 3D AOD
- June 21, 2020: [Update: Vodafone UK] Three UK rolling out EMUI 10.1 for Huawei P30 series
- June 22, 2020: [Update: Croatia] EMUI 10.1 for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro rolling out in Romania
- June 25, 2020: [Update: Indonesia] EMUI 10.1 now rolling out for Huawei P30 series in Malaysia
- June 25, 2020: [O2 UK] EMUI 10.1 out for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro
- June 26, 2020: EMUI 10.1 with additional video playback improvement released for Huawei Nova 7i in Sri Lanka
- June 27, 2020: EMUI 10.1 for Huawei Nova 5T rolling in the Philippines
- June 17, 2020: New user experience optimization update rolling out for Honor Band 5
- June 20, 2020: Honor Band 5i receiving June update with user experience optimizations
- June 23, 2020: Honor rolling out new features for MagicWatch 2 and Magic Earbuds via OTA
Note: The article will be updated.
EMUI 12 Rollout Schedule for Russia and Central Asia
Since January 2022, Huawei has started the rollout of stable EMUI 12 software updates in the global market. EMUI 12 comes with a brand new user interface, which is much better than EMUI 11. It also comes with new features and improvements to provide a next-level experience somehow similar to HarmonyOS.
Global Huawei consumers seem excited to install the latest EMUI 12 software system. The major Huawei, device market includes Europe, the Middle East, Russia, and more. Speaking about Russian Market has also a prominent smartphone with a large number of shipped units.
So, Huawei users are you belong to Russia and Central Asia? Yes! do you know about your device’s EMUI 12 rollout status and related information? Early this month, Huawei released an EMUI 12 rollout schedule for eligible devices worldwide.
The official schedule also contains information about EMUI 12 rollout for the Huawei devices available in Russia along with their current status. You can check the full roadmap below.
Updated on June 27, 2022:
EMUI 12 rollout schedule for Russia and Central Asia
- Huawei P40 Pro+: Completed (End of February 2022)
- Huawei Mate Xs: Completed (End of February 2022)
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro: Completed (End of February 2022)
- Huawei P40 Pro: Completed (Middle of February 2022)
- Huawei P40: Completed (End of February 2022)
- Huawei P40 Lite: Completed (Early March 2022)
- Huawei Mate 20: Completed ( Middle of May 2022)
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro: Completed (Early April 2022)
- Huawei Mate 20 RS Porsche Design: Completed (Middle of April 2022)
- Huawei Nova 5T: Completed (Middle of April 2022)
- Huawei P30: Pushing in batches (End of March 2022)
- Huawei P30 Pro: Pushing in batches (End of March 2022)
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
Huawei Enjoy 20 SE (EMUI 10) getting May 2022 security update
Launched in 2021, Huawei Enjoy 20 SE smartphone users have started collecting the May 2022 security update. The update installs the latest improvements for system security and stability to enhance the device’s functionality.
It has been a long time since the corresponding device users grabbed the improvement patch. Consequently, the previous version came with April 2022 security patch with several fixes for critical, high, and medium levels of CVEs for the device.
Similarly, the latest May 2022 security update for Huawei Enjoy 20 SE brings new fixes related to the audio functions, voice ID application, and other focal points of the system. Users can identify the update with the build number EMUI 10.1.1.173.
The update is appearing through the OTA medium and will hit the device in some days. In the meantime, users must ensure to keep checking the update section and also the My Huawei app that ultimately allows requesting the newest firmware version.
However, before moving on to the update procedure, users must understand the following instructions:
- The new update may have a huge package size, thus, users must use a stable Wi-Fi connection to download the software.
- Users must have the base EMUI version 10.1.1.172 for installing the latest update.
- Aside, users must verify the storage space beforehand, so that the software can fit in the phone easily.
- The smartphone must have a battery level of 45 percent for a fruitful installation procedure.
- Though the update would not harm any data, we suggest taking a backup of the device.
How to check for updates?
Just go to the Settings app of the phone menu. Further, swipe down and select System & Updates > Software Updates. Next, tap on the Check For Updates, and follow the on-screen norms. As you see a suitable update on the screen, select the Download & Install tab.
- This update improves system security with security patches
- May 2022 security patches have been integrated for better system security.
- Adapting model: Huawei Enjoy 20 SE PPA-AL20
Huawei Mate Xs EMUI 188.8.131.52 update is necessary to install
Huawei has started to rollout an EMUI 184.108.40.206 software update for the global version of Mate Xs 2 foldable phone, the phone users can get this update necessary rot improve the system security and improve the phone’s overall performance.
EMUI 220.127.116.11 software package has a size of 270MB and the update is currently expanding among consumers gradually. To be mentioned, the update has security patches released this month to fix the latest issues in EMUI firmware.
A few months ago, Huawei launched Mate Xs 2 foldable phone for consumers. The phone is available to purchase also in the global market, which is a matter of surprise.
While its Chinese version HarmonyOS 2.0 operating system, the global variant has EMUI 12 pre-installed, which is almost similar to the Chinese counterpart in terms of looks and feel.
Unlike the first generation Mate Xs, the Mate Xs 2 is equipped with a new processor Snapdragon 888 4G, featuring octa-core architecture – Octa-core, 1 x Cortex-X1 at 2.84 GHz + 3 x Cortex-A78 at 2.42 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55 at 1.8 GHz. The phone also brings better graphics performance provided by Adreno 660 GPU.
Similar to the Mate Xs 2 and Huawei P50 Pro, the Chinese tech giant has kept Huawei Mate Xs 2’s camera department filed with new hardware capabilities. It features a 50MP triple rear camera system. While there’s a wide-angle camera ready to take your selfies up from the front.
Huawei Mate Xs EMUI 18.104.22.168 update is currently rolling in batches and you can download this firmware via Settings > System & updates and then tap on Software updates. From here you can follow the on-screen instructions to get the software update onboard.
However, before you move on to download this update, make sure you get the update instructions and understand them easily. We suggest you to get a backup of your important files to prevent unwanted deletion and then make sure you’ve sufficient battery backup to keep your phone up and running, while the update installs.
(source – huaweiblog)