Huawei has started to rollout an EMUI 12 for Y9s in the Middle East and it comes with a bunch of new features for this smartphone. A few things you should know are that this rollout is expanding in batches and will soon reach your smartphone.
Huawei Y9s has been a part of the EMUI 12 rollout schedule from the beginning and the company has taken care of this phone, which had been denied EMUI 11.
By observing its demand among consumers, Huawei has launched this new rollout that improves the user experience for the Y9s smartphone users with a variety of new features in the Middle East. Speaking of features, the Huawei Y9s users will get a range of new additions including.
Thanks to the tipster for the amazing tip
[ Font ]
- Supports more flexible font adjustment, allowing you to adjust the size and weight with a slider.
[ Neumorphic Design ]
- Applies the concept of neumorphism to UI elements by using simple color tones, shadows, and highlights to create a more realistic effect.
[ Smart Folders ]
- Supports touching and holding app folders on the home screen to enlarge them for easier access to the apps within them.
[ Notification Panel and Control Panel ]
- Allows you to swipe down from the top left side of the screen to access the Notification Panel to view notifications, and from the top right side to access the Control Panel to use shortcuts. Adds an audio control section to Control Panel, making it easier to switch between different audio devices and audio apps.
- Allows you to multitask with ease in Split-screen mode, and send messages using a floating window while watching videos or playing games. Swipe in from the left or right edge of the screen and pause to display the Multi-Window dock. Hold an app icon in the dock and drag it to the side of the screen to enter a split-screen view, or touch an app icon to display it in a floating window. You can minimize the floating window to a floating bubble for easier access later.
Smart Life in All Scenarios:
[ Huawei Share ]
- Improves the transmission speed of Huawei Share for faster file sharing between Huawei phones, tablets, and laptops.
[ MeeTime ]
- Adds the MeeTime app, allowing you to make HD voice and video calls using a Wi-Fi or data network. Adds support for sharing the screen during video calls, allowing you to mark and share key information while video chatting. Supports multi-party voice and video calls with Huawei phones and tablets.
Note: MeeTime is only available in certain countries.
Below you can check all of the updated notes:
- This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
- Some third-party apps that are not compatible with EMUI 12 may function incorrectly after the update. It is recommended that you update these apps to their latest versions in the app store.
- If you encounter any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.
- Your home screen layout may be rearranged slightly.
- This system version can be rolled back to the official version of EMUI 10 in HiSuite Rolling back the system version will erase your personal data. Please backup your data in advance
- The update package will be deleted automatically after the update is complete
Huawei P40 Lite upgraded with EMUI 126.96.36.1997
Huawei P40 Lite is getting the EMUI 188.8.131.527 build version with November 2022 security patch. Therefore, it improves the phone’s capability to fight against potential software threats.
As the version reflects, the phone currently runs EMUI 12 software and it was upgraded from EMUI 10.0. Hence, we suggest anyone grab the latest firmware as it appears in the update section.
On the other hand, fans are also waiting for EMUI 13 but the company has not revealed a roadmap to upgrade smartphones. Also, there’s no clue for Huawei P40 Lite making its way to EMUI 13 schedule.
How to update:
You can download the new version by opening the Settings menu, and from there tap on System & updates. Now you need to open Software updates and then CHECK FOR UPDATES.
However, the importance of the P40 Lite doesn’t conclude here because the phone is still performing well among consumers. Thanks to the specs, which include a Kirin 810 chipset, and 6GB+128GB memory version.
Huawei P40 Lite features a 6.4-inch screen with FHD+ resolution (2310 x 1080 pixels). There are quad cameras 48MP + 8MP + 2MP and 2MP.
The flip side of the phone will get you a hole punch display to house a 16MP selfie camera. Furthermore, it’ll fetch a 4200mAh battery that could recharge fast with a 40W super fast charger.
November 2022 update for Huawei Nova 9 SE expanding
Huawei is releasing the November 2022 security update for the Nova 9 SE smartphones in the global market. After the initial rollout in the Middle East, the company has started dispatching the latest Nova 9 SE update in more regions.
Meanwhile, we have entered a new month and Huawei will soon bring a fresh security patch for its eligible devices. These regular updates are meant to enhance the overall stability of your gadget and provide a new life to it.
Coming back to the new update, Huawei Nova 9 SE global users can identify the November 2022 security patch with the EMUI 184.108.40.206 build version. Further, the update comes along with a software package of 335 Megabytes.
You can install the latest firmware from the update section of your smartphone. Go to Settings > System & Updates followed by Software Updates. Keep following the on-screen prompts till you come across the latest build for your device.
On the side hand, you can also search the new updates in the My Huawei App. From the home page, tap on the Updates option and let the app bring you fresh and suitable firmware.
Huawei Health App in a new avatar!
Yes! your Huawei Health application is getting a new change in terms of the logo. Instead of the traditional heart with a wavy line, now you will get a bold and classy look from the Huawei Health app icon.
Not just from the outside, but the app gets new optimizations to the internal system as well. Consequently, with the new version, you will experience a better user interface, stable performance, and a more comprehensive app on your smartphone.
To check more new changes and improvements, you can update your app from the Huawei AppGallery. Alongside the app, we will also recommend you install the latest November 2022 update to give an overall boost to your Nova 9 SE handset.
Huawei Mate Xs 2 foldable getting November 2022 EMUI update
In terms of the offering, the update has packed some useful fixes and improvements for the device’s security system. As a result, users will experience a more reliable and responsive system after feeding the new firmware to their handsets.
Interestingly, this is the second security update for the Huawei Mate Xs 2 folding phones within a month. With the onset of this month, the corresponding device owners received the October 2022 security patch.
However, users were expecting the latest firmware update for the flagship model. As of now, the wait is over and Huawei Mate Xs 2 can install the November 2022 update with the EMUI 220.127.116.11 version along with a 371MB package.
The update is appearing via OTA medium in the global region. In the meantime, you can sneak into the Settings menu to grab the latest build manually.
- Go to the Settings app
- Swipe up and select System & Updates option
- Select Software Updates
- Tap on the CHECK FOR UPDATES option
- Let the device search for the new firmware
- Click on Download and Install tab
Before proceeding, make sure that you have a sufficient amount of storage and battery level to conduct the installation. Also, take a backup of your important data to prevent any kind of loss.
Huawei Mate X3 coming soon!
Huawei never misses a chance to surprise its users with unique and interesting gadgets. In the latest development, we heard about the Huawei Mate X3 folding phone that could make an official debut in January, next year.
No doubt, the device will bring some amazing tugs and tweaks on board. While there is some time to get the first look at the upcoming foldable, you can get slight details from the link given below.
|| Source ||