Yes, it has been much awaited and Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 users are beginning to receive stable EMUI 12 software updates in the global market. The software update comes with a bunch of new features for this good old device and we’ll go to explore all of them in the article below.
According to the changelog, the Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 stable rollout has been initiated with EMUI 12 version 220.127.116.11. The software update package may reach up to GBs for the users upgrading from EMUI 10.0 and MBs for the testers that have participated in the beta activity.
Speaking of beta, Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 has been testing EMUI 12 beta program since April, and it’s quite a time to test software for any Huawei smartphone. However, it’s a long time coming and it’s finally here. Still, Huawei working on the expansion and it may take some to cover all of the Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 devices around the globe.
In the meantime, we suggest you continue to check for the software version via the Settings menu.
Moving on, EMUI 12 for Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 smartphone brings a new set of features including an intuitive interface a multi-device section in the Control Panel, and a range of different useful features to soothe up the user experience.
Below you can check the complete Y9 Prime 2019 EMUI 12 update changelog.
Thanks to the tipster – Bhashitha Dilshan
- Supports more flexible font adjustment, allowing you to adjust the font size and weight with a slider.
- Applies the concept of neuromorphism to UI elements by using simple color tones, shadows, and highlights to create a more realistic effect.
- Supports touching and holding app folders on the home screen to enlarge them and make the apps within them easier to access.
Notification Panel and Control Panel:
- Allows you to swipe down from the top left of the screen to access the Notifications panel to view notifications, and swipe down from the top right of the screen to access the control panel for shortcuts.
- Adds an audio control section to the Control Panel to make it easy to switch between different audio devices and apps. Allows you to quickly activate cross-screen cooperation by tapping icons for Huawei laptops and tablets in the “Device +” area of the control panel.
Smart life in all scenarios
- Adds a mobile phone-laptop collaborative authentication feature, which allows you to unlock your phone by entering the phone’s screen unlock password on your Huawei laptop when your phone and laptop are connected via Multi-Screen Collaboration.
Cross-device file management:
- Supports access to documents or images on the phone via a laptop without having to connect the two devices with a data cable.