With continuous system engineering innovation on M-MIMO, the new Huawei 32T32R macro station M-MIMO module weighs only 12kg. To ensure performance, the weight is the lightest in the industry, it can be carried out within a hand for installation, improving the efficiency of operator network construction.
At MWC 2023, Huawei will release and showcase ten wireless network products and solutions with excellent performance and energy saving.
According to Huawei, the ten new wireless products and solutions not only have the most advanced performance, but also achieve the simplest O&M and deployment, the highest energy efficiency, and the strongest evolution capability.
Below you can check all of the product announcements Huawei made for MWC 2023.
ELAA technology continues to break through, MetaAAU is upgraded again, and “0 bit 0 Watt” enables the lowest energy consumption and the best energy efficiency
- Through the integration and innovation of advanced software and hardware technologies such as ultra-large-scale array antenna (ELAA) and AHR algorithm, the new MetaAAU can not only achieve optimal coverage with the best energy efficiency but also achieve extremely low energy consumption under low load: Compared with traditional AAU reduces power consumption by 50%; when idle, power consumption is further reduced to less than 10 watts.
The industry’s largest bandwidth of 800MHz MetaAAU, a single module meets C-Band full bandwidth and simplified deployment
- Thanks to innovative breakthroughs in leading ultra-wideband radio frequency, power amplifier technology, and algorithms, Huawei will release the industry’s largest bandwidth of 800MHz MetaAAU, which can cover the full bandwidth of C-band, and realize the minimalist deployment of 3400MHz~3800MHz and future newly released 3800MHz~4200MHz spectrum.
Industry’s lightest macro station M-MIMO, weighing as low as 12 kg
- Through continuous system engineering innovation on M-MIMO, the weight of a single M-MIMO module of the new 32T32R Huawei macro station is only 12kg. While ensuring performance, the weight is the lightest in the industry, enabling one-person installation and one-handed handling, improving the efficiency of operator network construction.
The industry’s highest level of integration Meta BladeAAU, a single antenna that supports Sub-6GHz full frequency band the most powerful configuration
- Through innovative deep integration of Meta technology and Blade technology, Meta BladeAAU can realize the minimalist deployment of Sub-6GHz full frequency band with one rod: the active part is upgraded to MetaAAU, which realizes the dual optimization of TDD frequency band performance and energy saving; the passive part is upgraded to 2L8H , can support the strongest configuration of Sub-3GHz.
The industry’s lowest energy consumption ultra-broadband 4T4R RRU, FDD full-band full-standard deployment is worry-free, and power consumption is reduced by another 20%
- Huawei’s ultra-broadband FDD RRU series always maintain the industry’s lowest energy consumption. By introducing the latest hardware and algorithms, the ultra-wideband 4T4R RRU will reduce energy consumption by an additional 20% while meeting FDD full-band and full-system simplified deployment. At the same time, the software solution is further upgraded: the built-in PIM cancellation technology relieves the worries of interference; SingleCell improves the user experience at the edge of the cell by 20%.
The industry’s only large-scale commercial FDD MM with the strongest performance; FDD BladeAAU, the easiest Sub-3GHz single pole deployment
- Huawei’s FDD M-MIMO has been commercialized on a large scale around the world, increasing capacity by up to 5 times. The newly released FDD BladeAAU is a deep integration of FDD M-MIMO and advanced transparent antenna technology, which can achieve the best coverage and maximum capacity of Sub-3GHz, and realize the simple deployment of a single pole.
Leading the new green direction of the antenna industry, SDIF enables full-band energy efficiency to increase by 20%
- Signal Direct Feedthrough Technology (SDIF) is Huawei’s unique advanced antenna technology, which can save a lot of feeders and cables, improve amplitude and phase accuracy while greatly reducing impedance loss, and comprehensively improve the RF efficiency of antennas. Huawei has brought SDIF technology to all scenarios and a series of antennas to meet the configuration requirements of different frequency bands and regions, and to improve the energy efficiency of all frequency bands by 20%.
A new generation of microwave MAGICSwave products: full-band new 2T, true broadband, and ultra-long distance, enabling a comprehensive upgrade of the bearer network
- A new generation of microwave MAGICSwave products: New 2T in traditional frequency bands, 800MHz bandwidth to achieve more carrier aggregation; E-Band new 2T, a single piece of hardware provides 25Gbps capacity while benefiting from higher transmission power and intelligent beam tracking antennas, the transmission distance is compared to the industry Increased by 50%.
IntelligentRAN opens up a new direction of RAN intelligence, enabling energy-saving gains to be doubled, the best performance, and the simplest operation and maintenance
- Huawei IntelligentRAN brings intelligence to the wireless access side and provides three main functions: iPowerstar, iHashband, and iFaultcare. The live network results show that the energy-saving effect of iPowerstar is double that of traditional energy-saving, iHashband can improve user experience by 30%, and iFaultcare can improve fault handling efficiency by 40%. IntelligentRAN will bring more intelligent applications into more scenarios in the future, enabling in-depth collaboration across all frequency bands and scenarios.