Huawei is sending a May 2022 software update for one of the best smartwatches available in the market – The watch GT 3. This update comes with a bunch of new features and optimizations for the Watch GT 3 smartwatch that are designed to ease your interactivity with your smartwatch and bring you an improved user experience.
To be mentioned, this update is already under expansion for Chinese consumers and now, global users of the Watch GT 3 could also install the firmware to get benefit from the latest additions. The Huawei Watch GT 3 comes with HarmonyOS 2.1 operating system, that’s why it boasts various health and fitness features right on your wrist without any hassle.
As reported by Huaweiblog, the Huawei Watch GT 3 May 2020 features update comes with HarmonyOS 2.1 version 188.8.131.528. While the software package has weighed of hefty 70MB. The package size of this update reveals a lot of the update package size that you see in the changelog mentioned below.
However, there’s one specific feature that we want to showcase to you is that the new multi-service widget. This feature designed by the widget optimizes space efficiency so you can get all of the information you want in a single glance. The widgets can also be customized as per your preference, which is one of the coolest features you could see in a smartwatch.
Huawei Watch GT 3 May 2022 update could be downloaded via the My Huawei health app. To do that you need to open the app and select your smart wearable and tap on a software update to proceed with on-screen instruction. Do note that the entire update procedure may take some time to install on your Huawei Watch GT 3 smartwatch to transfer the package.
- Adds the data display menu in the training settings, which allows you to select the data to be displayed during the training via the data cards.
- Adds the intensity screen, available in the data display menu, which allows you to swipe down to view heart rate and pace zones during a workout.
- Optimizes the accuracy of the swim lane count.
- Optimizes the accuracy of the heart rate measurement during training and during rest periods.
- Optimizes music playback in certain situations.
- Optimizes the display of certain user interfaces.