Recently, Huawei dispatched the August 2022 firmware update for one of the prominent smartwatches available in the market- the Watch GT 3. This update comes with a bunch of surprising features and optimization for the Watch GT 3 users in the home territory.
The most demanding metronome feature covered by this recent update and the display of heart rate, sleep SpO2, stress, and many other unexpected features to hit your smartwatch.
Notably, the August 2022 update for the Watch GT 3 was already released for the users and in the meantime, the company is working to expand its reach to the uncovered users.
Additionally, the update can address the bundle of unexpected features and certain bugs to be fixed through the update. It also optimizes the system and existing features optimization.
You can identify this update through HarmonyOS 188.8.131.527 (C00M08) build version, below you can check the complete changelog:
- With this update, Metronome has been added and the display of heart rate, sleep, SpO2, and stress cards has been Optimized.
- Added metronome for multiple exercise modes, including 1 running, walking, and cycling. ( Displayed after tapping the settings icon next to a workout mode in the Exercise section.
- Added support for music playback control on iPhone.
- Added support for finding your watch using your phone ( in Huawei health – Devices – Huawei Watch GT 3 – Find My Device).
- Optimized Bluetooth connection and added new status icon usage.
- Optimized the display of 2 K alpine rate sleep SpO2 and stress cards.
- Improved the watch’s response time when answering Bluetooth calls.
- Al Voice Optimized and added chat and calculator support.
- Optimized the accuracy of heart rate monitoring during exercise.
- Fixed an issue where messages were displayed incorrectly in some languages