Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro gets new features with March 2022 firmware
Huawei’s one of the most popular flagship smartwatches – Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro has begun receiving the March 2022 update with firmware version 126.96.36.199. For your information, this update is available for Watch GT 2 Pro users in the Chinese market.
The March 2022 firmware for Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro brings several new features and optimizations for the software system and features. However, this update is rolling out in batches and may take around one-two week to cover all users.
According to the changelog, the update adds intelligent diagnostic self-test and remote detection functions for detection results and troubleshooting. Further, it contains optimizations for sleep monitoring function as well as system stability for a better user experience.
So, Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro users don’t miss this important firmware update at any cost because it carries very useful features alongside optimizations. For more information, check the more details below.
New Firmware update detail:
- Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro users getting version 188.8.131.52 updated from 184.108.40.206
- Added intelligent diagnostic self-test
- Added remote detection functions that can detect and troubleshoot watch buttons, touch screen, microphone, and more as well as provide detection results to support low heart rate reminders during sleep and periodic measurement reminders (ECG models only)
- Optimizes the sleep monitoring function experience.
- Optimizes system stability in some scenarios.
To update your Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro, turn ON your smartphone and go to Huawei Health app. Now, open the application and go to the connected device and select your smartwatch and proceed towards the update sections. From here, follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the update.
- Both devices must be charged 20% and above.
- Huawei Health will be on the latest version 220.127.116.110 or above.
- The update takes a longer time, so don’t get panic.
- Make sure the Bluetooth connection doesn’t disconnect during the update.
Send us tips on the contacts mentioned below:
- [email protected]
- [email protected]
- Message us on Twitter