Last year, Huawei launched the Watch Fit for global users, and at the end of December 2020, the company revealed this Watch Fit on home ground. It offers a 1.64-inch AMOLED screen in a square shape with 2.5D curved glass, 180mAh battery, 12 fitness courses, 96 sports modes, health monitoring feature, and more.
Recently, Huawei kicked off the first firmware update for the Watch Fit Chinese variant. This update brought new features and improvements that enhance the user experience.
Now, Huawei has begun sending the latest update for Huawei Watch Fit that offers new periodically measuring your SpO2, viewing data about your environment, optimizations for system stability, display, and more. [Full changelog below]
Aside from this, On January 15, 2021, Huawei has disclosed a New Year Edition of Watch Fit in China. It features red silicon straps, customizable watch faces that look stunning and the rest of the features are the same as the existing Watch Fit.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
New Build Version: Huawei Watch Fit getting new firmware version 184.108.40.206 with an update size of 27.80MB.
Check the changelog mentioned below.
What’s New in this update:
- Added support for periodically measuring your SpO2 level.
- A feature was introduced to manually split working exercises outdoors.
- Added support for viewing data about your environment including the moon phase.
- The ability to detect new updates has been added to the clock.
- The algorithm has been optimized to determine the activity density.
- System stability has been improved.
- The display of some screens has been improved.
- The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach out to your wearables.
- Currently, this update is rolling out in Europe.
HOW TO UPDATE HUAWEI WATCH FIT:
Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app, open the app, touch Devices, touch the device name, choose Firmware update, then follow the onscreen instructions to update your watch if there are any new updates.
Things to know before the update:
- The watch needs to have at least 20% battery to update.
- The update will take around 20 minutes. The actual time it takes varies depending on the phone model. Wait for a few minutes after the update has been fully transferred to the watch to make sure it is completely installed.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth connection is stable during the update. Try again if the update fails.
- For Android users, make sure to download the latest version of Huawei Health from AppGallery first.
- For iOS users, download the latest version of Huawei Health from the App Store.
(Via – HuaweiAiliesi)