Huawei is rolling out a new software update for Watch Fit 2 and it brings big upgrades for the rectangular-designed smartwatch as well as new features. This big software update for the Huawei Watch Fit 2 comes with build version 220.127.116.11 and update package size of 275 megabytes.
It has new RAI or Running Ability Index support for indoor running. Running Index is an estimation of your maximal oxygen uptake (VO2max) in running – a score that helps you see how efficient your running training is and how you can improve your maximal aerobic running performance.
It optimizes the alarm feature and you can now make up to 10 alarms in your Watch Fit 2. Moving on, you can edit any on-screen widget by just holding on to the screen and using the sort feature. New optimizations for pool swimming mode allow you to select a default pool length or cust one by swiping up or down on the display.
That’s not it, this firmware is packed with some amazing and useful optimizations for message notifications, call quality, tempo algorithm accuracy, and connection stability for some third-party smartphones.
Yes, these additions and optimizations will surely improve your Huawei Watch Fit 2 user experience. Therefore, we suggest you grab it via the Huawei Health app > Watch Fit 2 and then Check for updates.
Below you can check the update changelog.
- Added Running Ability Index support for indoor running.
- The alarm feature has been optimized and the maximum number of alarms has been increased to 10.
- It is possible to enter the editing screen by holding down any card and sorting the cards.
- The pool swimming screen has been optimized, allowing you to select the default pool length or use a custom length by swiping up or down on the screen.
- Optimized the message notification feature to improve the user experience.
- Optimized call quality for some situations.
- Optimized tempo algorithm to improve tempo accuracy.
- Optimized connection stability for third-party phones.
(source – Huaweiailesi)