Huawei is organizing the testing of new features for various applications for the HarmonyOS system including a Huawei video app in China. Recently, the company has began started this testing campaign for Huawei Gallery and the Clock app.
Huawei Member Center has released the latest test Huawei Video 126.96.36.199 test version that comes with a package size of 148.1MB. According to information, the testing program going on between December 21 to December 23 for Chinese users.
The interested users can participate in this Huawei Video app’s new feature testing program and stand a chance to win incentives. The new features include supports for custom sleep time, long-press and double-speed customization, and more.
Huawei Video App:
Huawei Video is a high-quality mobile video client tailored for users, designed for Huawei Users to provide a high-quality video viewing experience, including Tencent Video Zone, Youku Zone, Mango Zone, Hollywood shows, and more.
Huawei Video new features:
- Optimized the display of selections on the details page of multiple seasons movies, such as “Liu Laogen”.
- The local video playback of Huawei Video Portal supports sliding up and down in the play window, and the behavior of sliding up and down can be adjusted in the settings.
- The local video playback of Huawei Video Portal supports custom sleep time.
- The local video playback of Huawei Video Portal supports long-press and double-speed customization.
- The short and small videos in the search content short video and small video tabs support automatic start and jump to the secondary page to continue broadcasting.
- Optimize the layout of the search interface in the horizontal screen of the pad.
- Full-screen playback supports two-finger drag up and down to view more screens when selecting tiling. If the subtitles of some movies are blocked after tiling, you can freely drag to adjust the playback area.
- Install the public test version, Confirm that the version number after installation is 188.8.131.52
- Due to testing needs, there will be some test channels, test columns, test videos, test ads, etc. in the version. Please pay attention to the correctness and experience of the function.
- There is no need to pay attention to the reasonableness of the test data, and the operation will be adjusted accordingly when it is officially launched.
- A log attachment will be generated when submitting a question. When there are many log files, it may be slower to generate attachments
- Please describe as much as possible when submitting a question. There are screenshots/screen recordings and logs. The description is not clear, and the missing log cannot be regarded as a valid issue.
- After the public test is over, you can continue to use the public test version, and upgrade after the official version is released on the application market.
- If you want to restore to the AppGallry version, be careful to uninstall the Tencent Video Huawei version plug-in at the same time, you can search for “Tencent Video Huawei version” in the application management to uninstall.
What will Petal Maps new version bring for consumer?
Back in 2020, Huawei has launched its own navigation service – Petal Maps mainly for Huawei device users to explore the world around them in a new and simple way. According to the latest information, the newest version of Petal Maps will be launching next week with some exciting features.
The upcoming version of Petal Maps will come with various new features including Virtual Navigation and Hotel Reservation. Also, the Petal Maps will be available on the Huawei Watch GT 2 with all of its features.
Earlier, Huawei has added the ride-hailing service Bolt into Petal Maps that allows the users to book trips directly in the app. Moreover, Petal Maps services include positioning, map displays driving navigation, real-time traffic updates, and more.
According to Huawei, 2022 will bring excitement for Huawei Mobile Services. However, there are plenty of more exciting announcements in the pipeline for 2022, which will be shared soon.
Furthermore, Huawei is continuously working hard to elaborate the HMS app ecosystem and is delighted to support the launch of multiple exciting product updates for AppGallery, Petal Maps, and more.
More interestingly, the HMS app ecosystem is currently serving over 730 million monthly active users. Additionally, there are a total of 5.4 million registered developers. Now, Huawei is looking forward to onboarding new partners and creating more creative app experiences for our customers in 2022.
Huawei Petal Maps not only lets you get your current location, browse the map, search for places, and add your favorites, but also displays real-time traffic conditions, events, and loads more.
Additionally, the Petal Maps supports multiple languages with voice notification in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, and Mandarin. Furthermore, this app also takes care of personal data and keeps it private.
Huawei Health app gets 184.108.40.2060 version update
Huawei Health app monitors your health, physical activities, deliver professional sports guidance, keeps easy access records, and more. Now, the Huawei Health app has just grabbed a new 220.127.116.110 update that brings fixes for bugs.
According to the latest information, the Huawei Health app 18.104.22.1680 version update comes with an installation package size of 97.51MB. After upgrading, the overall performance of the Health app and user experience will be improved.
For your information, we have a dedicated page for the Huawei Health app’s latest APK download. If you want to download and install the Huawei Health app 22.214.171.1240 version APK click here. Alternatively, you can also visit AppGallery.
- Some bugs fixed
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
Huawei Health app:
To keep you healthy, Huawei has a Health app that record and analysis health as well as exercise data. It records your activity in over 100 different sports, from beginner to advanced levels. Keeps your workout data clearly every step of the way, so you can be sure you’re reaching your goals.
Also, this app keeps an easy-to-access record of your heart rate, blood oxygen levels, blood pressure, sleep quality, step count, and more. All your data is shown in clear, simple, and dynamic graphs to always keep you informed, easily and quickly.
The Health app lets you manage your music, as well as download and manage the apps on your wearable devices. Furthermore, Huawei Watch Faces are also available exclusively through the Health App.
Download the latest Huawei Health app [126.96.36.1990]
Huawei Health provides professional sports guidance for your sports activities (Phones with Android 4.4.4 and above are supported, but the RAM needs to be greater than 2G). You can download the latest Huawei Health app version from the link given below.
Download the latest APK:
- Download Health app 188.8.131.520 (January 28, 2022)
- Download Health app 184.108.40.2060 (January 22, 2022)
- Download Health app 220.127.116.110 (January 20, 2022)
- Download Health app 18.104.22.1680 (January 4, 2022)
- Download Health app 22.214.171.1240 (November 12, 2021)
- Download Health app 126.96.36.1995 (November 21, 2021)
- Download Huawei Health 188.8.131.528 (May 23, 2021)
- Download Huawei Health 10.1.1.521 (App Gallery)
- Download Huawei Health 10.1.1.512 APK
- Download Huawei Health 10.1.0.511 APK
- Download Huawei Health 10.0.5.531 APK
- Download Huawei Health 10.0.5.521 APK
- Download Huawei Health 10.0.5.517 APK
- Download Huawei Health 10.0.3.511 APK
- Download Huawei Health 10.0.2.519 APK
- Download Huawei Health 10.0.2.319 APK
- Download Huawei Health 10.0.2.311 APK
Download from AppGallery:
- Some bugs fixed.
Huawei Health App Features:
1. Support walking, running, cycling mode, record running track, heart rate, trajectory, speed, and other sports data.
2. Support from 5 km to the marathon running training program.
3. With Huawei Wear APP data integration, to provide complete, unified sports and health services.