Huawei Vmall has packed some amazing and exciting offers for consumers. And the most interesting one is the entry of a new Huawei EasyFit 2 Runner exclusive strap. Yes, the company has brought a new addition to the wearable devices, which is avail at just 149 yuan [21.51 USD].
Currently, the new strap of Huawei EasyFit 2 Runner is running in the public testing phase. Hence, here is the chance to experience a new stylish band around your wrist with an advanced dial, that let you run with up-to-date trends.
Describing the look and design of the wearable strap, Huawei marks a tagline with the exclusive product. The words simply define the choice of colors a user will get in the straps.
“Run with your heart and burn red, comfortable and comfortable island blue, and embrace the natural wild green. Sports or fashion, style is defined by you, let life and the runway be your runway.”
Thus, there are three elegant color shades – island blue, wild green, and burning red. Further, these straps are applicable with 22mm dials and use a double-layer antibacterial year of multi-color nylon fine woven. Undoubtedly, there are no chances of skin irritation. You can also adjust the length of the strap as per the size of your wrist.
Public Testing Procedure
The public testing recruitment begins on September 6 and will end on the 26th of September. Moreover, apart from testing a new strap, there is a lot hidden under the table. The information reveals that this event has a special prize – Huawei S-TAG Elite Model 3 for the participants.
On the other hand, there is a lucky draw prize as Huawei Smart Choice SMART ROPES 1 Vitality Orange. The seats are only available for the first 100 users. Afterward, the company will select three random participants as the winners of the SMART ROPES. This is a one-chance prize. Thus, if not selected, you won’t get the next chance.
For participating and knowing more about the prize details, you need to visit the Vmall LINK. However, let’s not forget that the price has dropped down from 199 yuan [28.73 USD] to 149 yuan [21.51 USD]. So, take the advantage of this moment, and enjoy a new strap on your hands.
Huawei HarmonyOS 3 eligible smartwatches [List]
HarmonyOS 3 is a major upgrade over HarmonyOS 2 and it’s available for not only smartphones and tablets but also for Huawei smartwatches. Yes! There are a bunch of smartwatches and we’ll get to know them in the article below.
Currently, Huawei is testing HarmonyOS 3 for Watch 3 and GT 3 series smartwatches in China. On the other hand, some of the watches on the global market have also received a similar upgrade but these are quite a few.
HarmonyOS 3 eligible Huawei smartwatches:
- Huawei Watch 3
- Huawei Watch 3 Pro
- Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro 43mm
- Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro 46mm
- Huawei Watch GT 3 Porsche Design
- Huawei Watch GT 2022 Collector’s Edition
- Huawei Watch GT Runner
- Huawei Watch D (to be announced)
Huawei Watch 3 and Watch 3 Pro were the first smartwatches to come with pre-installed HarmonyOS 2 software. Huawei Watch GT 3 series followed the trend and the company has brought them with HarmonyOS 2.1.
Huawei Watch GT Runner is something unique and it is specifically designed for athletes and trackers. However, everyone could take benefit from its productive features.
Meanwhile, Huawei has not confirmed HarmonyOS 3 upgrade for the Watch D blood pressure smart wearable, as it ships with HarmonyOS 2.
HarmonyOS 3 features for Smartwatches:
Professional Sports functions
- The first HarmonyOS 3.0 beta update brings an automated pause switch that can stop or resume the exercise and other workouts according to your exercise status. You can access the feature by visiting Settings > Exercise Settings > Automatic Pause.
- The device will also be able to support sports linkage to control the pause, end, and continue the course over the smartphone. Besides, it can connect to other Huawei devices and can use the S-TAG connection to sense posture, cycling, running, and more.
- On the flip side, the screen will remain enabled till you are doing exercise. As a result, you can easily check on real-time exercise details. Next, you can explore, connect, and utilize sports equipment with the all-new Sports Health Equipment Management. To access it, navigate to Settings > More Connections > Sports Health Equipment Management.
- HarmonyOS 3.0 beta firmware brings the new altitude care app that can observe and identify the risk of altitude sickness. Further, it is capable of providing scientific advice to the individual. For instance, breathing, training guidance, and so on.
- Ultimately, the firmware enables the BYD NFC (Near Field Communication) car key support to even use in ultra-long battery life mode. Hence, no more worries of great power consumption with using vehicle-related functions.
- Automated enter and exit sleep mode: Additions of a new ‘Automated enter and exit sleep mode’ tab in the sleep application. When enabled, the watch will automatically enter and exit the sleep mode as per your sleep status. Further, it also supports custom durations. You can enable it by Sleep app > Sleep Settings.
- Mute Collaboration Function: You can now mute either the watch or smartphone while answering a Bluetooth call.
- You can also switch audio devices instantly during eSIM calls through Smart Voice control settings.
- With a single pull-down, you can now interconnect or collaborate between different smartwatches smartphones, headsets, smart screens, and fitness equipment. Moreover, you can remotely access the handset for snapshots, operating music, and more.
- Mountain Cloud Sea effect: Gives a three-dimensional look to the dial field.
- Kaleidoscope Dial: Let you select your own pic to create a personalized dial. You can also rotate the crown to see the kaleidoscope effect.
- New Watch Faces: Now you have the access to install your favorite face watch directly from the watch.
New Playing Skill game application that offers multiple watch usage tips and helps you to understand the new skill of the wearable.
Optimizes and improves the Bluetooth connection and lets you enjoy a new status icon
Huawei launched Watch GT 3 series WeChat watch version with new features
Huawei fans! Are your eyes searching for a fantastic wearable device? If yes, then here is a piece of good news for you. Today, Huawei has officially launched the Watch GT 3 WeChat version with some dynamic and useful features.
With the onset of this day, we found an appealing post on Huawei’s official Weibo channel. The company has shared an interesting video showcasing the new Huawei Watch GT 3 WeChat edition with its impressive features.
The Chinese tech giant initiated the Watch GT 3 series WeChat watch version recruitment in July this year. Thereafter, the company began pushing off limited WeChat features to the respective watch series through the medium of regular updates.
Finally, the company has launched an all-new Huawei Watch GT 3 WeChat watch version for its consumers. Unlike the other variants, the newly-launched version brings a full bag of WeChat features and functions for users.
WeChat Watch Version:
Using a Bluetooth connection, Huawei Watch GT 3 users can easily operate the WeChat app and use its function without even employing their phones. Besides, you can manage the text and voice messages by simply raising your hands and facing the watch towards you.
Further, you also gain the ability to set voice or video call reminders on WeChat. At the same time, you get access to WeChat Pay to perform several transactions in a go! Now quick replies to voice and text will always remain at your fingertips.
However, users must note that the new version will only support Android 9.0 and HarmonyOS 2.0 and newer software. Aside, the WeChat App on your phone must be running on the 8.0.24 version or above. And there is no space for the iOS system at the time.
Talking about the WeChat watch version, it currently supports the Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro, Huawei Watch GT 3 Porsche Design, Huawei Watch GT 3, Huawei Watch GT Runner, and the Huawei Watch GT 2022 Collection.
Huawei Watch 3 Series is next!
In this WeChat watch version queue, Huawei Watch 3 series is next. The company has mentioned that the respective watch with the WeChat version has entered the internal testing phase. And within a few days, the upgrade will be successful.
|| Source ||
Huawei sends another Watch 3 Pro update in the global market [September 2022]
There are a lot of updates that have been rolled out this month for the Huawei Watch 3 and Watch GT 3 series. In the latest edition, Huawei released another update for the Watch 3 Pro for global users in the month of September.
According to Huaweiblog, Huawei is sending the second September 2022 update for Watch 3 Pro with new optimizations for location speed and accuracy of outdoor training routes. It’s quite helpful and required optimization for the Watch 3 Pro.
For your information, Huawei Watch 3 and Watch 3 Pro are the first smartwatches to come with HarmonyOS 2 operating system. With the unveiling of HarmonyOS 3 in July, the company has started testing these watches with the latest operating system version.
As for now, the global version of the watch currently runs HarmonyOS 2.1 and may soon be available with HarmonyOS 3.
This update optimizes the location speed and accuracy of outdoor training routes for specific scenarios.
- Optimizes location speed and accuracy of outdoor training routes for specific scenarios.
Huawei Watch 3 Pro users can download this software by the Huawei Health app, from here select the smartwatch, and navigate toward the firmware update section. Once downloaded, the update package will take some time to install on your smartwatch, as it’ll restart the smartwatch upon successful installation.
Before you begin, we suggest you sufficiently charge your smartwatch and keep it connected to the network.