Huawei has started recruitment for the brand ambassadors of its chipset-designing subsidiary – Shanghai HiSilicon campus in China. This recruitment includes various posts for the interested people including:
- Industry Promotor
- Innovation Driver
- Brand Communicator
Shanghai HiSilicon is a subsidiary of Huawei, is the world’s leading fabless semiconductor design company. It creates a semiconductor cornerstone with leading performance, safety, and reliability for smart devices in thousands of industries.
This Huawei chipset designing subsidiary has products that cover smart TVs, smart media, smart IoT, display interaction, smart travel, smart control, and other fields. HiSilicon has 12 R&D centers around the world, and the core technologies cover chip engineering technology, high-performance circuit design, audio, and video processing algorithms, GPU/CPU, AI technology, communication technology, and other fields.
What you need to do:
- Set up a maker circle: Set up a maker circle on the Shanghai HiSilicon campus to attract teachers and students to actively participate in innovative practices and assist Shanghai HiSilicon to hold events.
- Collect feedback information: Collect the challenges and difficulties encountered by teachers or classmates in the process of using Shanghai HiSilicon chips, and provide reasonable suggestions and opinions.
- Propagating corporate brand: Publicize and promote the latest developments of Shanghai HiSilicon, spread Shanghai HiSilicon cutting-edge technology, and recommend outstanding talents to join Shanghai HiSilicon.
What you should have:
- Have a campus ambassador certificate to enhance your competitive advantage
- Improve personal comprehensive ability and enrich professional knowledge
- Get career planning coaching and establish clearer career goals
- Have the opportunity to visit Shanghai HiSilicon and participate in developer activities
- Participate in Shanghai HiSilicon summer school and innovation training camp without examination
- Get to know more outstanding talents and communicate with industry leaders
(via – ithome)
Huawei Mate 40 Pro users reportedly facing annoying issues [CN]
Huawei launched the high-end Android-based phone the Mate 40 Pro back in 2020. It bumps the smartphone market with its so sophisticated features that are admired by consumers in a high range. However, there are HarmonyOS issues that may appear after recent software update.
But as time goes by some of the Huawei Mate 40 Pro smartphone owners are facing annoying issues just after their warranty expired. Notably, the body is hot, the large area of the screen is blurred and it turns green.
Additionally, the problem is not limited to this, Huawei Mate 40 Pro is used for more than 13 hours a day in the following below-mentioned problems is faced by users:
- After taking clicking the picture your cannot exit immediately after clicking to take a photo, otherwise there the photo is not saved in the album
- The WeChat scan code is stuck and stopped at any time
- The phone often experiences interruptions when using data
- Overheating issue on Mate 40 Pro
- Occasionally turning on the screen during charging will cause a snow screen burn-in phenomenon
- This phone is much less water-resistant than the Mate 20 Pro. When it rains, the camera will fog up
- The intelligent voice assistant has a slow and stuck response
- Video negative optimization is very serious
Users reportedly shared the following issue complaints about their Huawei Mate 40 Pro smartphone on the forum. And that’s unacceptable as this flagship smartphone is not that old.
Notably, if your own the Huawei Mate 40 Pro smartphone and have such an issue, then don’t forget to share your experience and issue with us. Also, stay up to date on your device to encounter such issues to a limit, as the problem may occur due to an un-updated system.
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
Huawei MateBook X Pro 2022 to launch by end of July
Along with the Huawei Nova launch conference next month, the company is preparing to schedule another event namely the ‘Full-Scenario Flagship Product Launch’ nearby the end of July or in staring August. The event marks the launch of Huawei’s new MateBook X Pro 2022 notebook along with the most-awaited Huawei FreeBuds Pro 2.
The famous Weibo tipster ‘Pengpengjun arrival’ shared the info that the MateBook X Pro notebook and Huawei FreeBuds Pro 2 will not announce at the Nova 10 series launch conference which is about to be held on July 4.
Meanwhile, Huawei is preparing a separate’ full scenario flagship product launch conference’ to launch both the Huawei awaited products, user have not to wait long for a new Huawei office notebook and free buds.
Huawei MateBook X Pro 2022:
Previously, Huawei launched the MateBook X Pro 2022 packed with the Intel i5-1155G7 and i7-1195G7 of the 11-generation core. Meanwhile, the new upcoming MateBook X Pro comes with the updated feature, better functioning, and 100 percent accuracy. These notebooks are known for their sleek design and extra slim full-view display.
It features double the functionality compared with its predecessor. While talking about its display feature then it is equipped with a high screen ratio of 92.5 percent, 3120 x 2080 resolution wth 90 Hz refresh rate, and 500 nit brightness.
Its verbally expected that the new MateBook X Pro will come packed with a 12th generation Core series processor and in the design aspect, it remains unchanged.
Huawei FreeBuds Pro 2:
Huawei FreeBuds Pro 2’s hybrid noising technology includes inner and outer microphones that reduce noise by up to 47db. Earphones can also dynamically switch between different noise reduction modes depending on the amount of ambient noise. There are bone voice sensors that are claimed to provide better voice sharpness for voice calls.
Huawei launched two new P50 Pocket leather variants, opens pre-order
Today, Huawei has launched two new leather variants for the foldable P50 Pocket phone, as shown in the promo poster it has plain leather texture with gold and silver color schemes, which look so admirable and attractive.
Previously, Huawei announced to give the P50 Pocket a leather touch to redesign it in new ways to let you flip the world with a new angle, but now the company provides you not only one but two shades of color as mentioned above.
As per the info, both the new leather shades of the Huawei P50 Pocket are now launched and available for pre-order from today onwards and they will be officially released at the Huawei Nova 10 launch conference scheduled to hold on July 4.
So, guys if you are thinking to purchase Huawei P50 Pocket new leather color variant then just pre-order it now. As the company will officially release it on July 4, 2022, meanwhile you have a limited time period to pre-order it.
Huawei P50 Pocket:
Huawei’s latest foldable smartphone featured a 6.9-inch screen and 1.04-inch cover display with a 120Hz refresh rate. The Huawei P50 Pocket is packed with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor coupled with 8 and 12GB RAM and 256/512 of internal storage.
Notably, it has a large 4000mAh battery that supports a 40W super-fast charger, while taking about its camera then it has so amazing 40 MP True-Chrome Camera,13MP Ultra-Wide Angle Camera, and 32 MP Ultra Spectrum Camera. On the front side, the phone has a 10.7 MP selfie camera.