Today, Huawei organized a pre-communication meeting for Huawei Developer Conference 2021 (Cloud) in Beijing. The Senior Vice President of Huawei Technologies and Vice President of Cloud and Computing BG Zhang Shunmao said at the meeting that Huawei will release six major innovative technologies and products in HDC.Cloud 2021. The areas involved include:
- Artificial intelligence
- Multi-party trusted computing
- Operating systems
- Intelligent development tools
In addition, Huawei plans to invest more than 200 million US dollars in 2021 for ecological construction.
HDC.Cloud 2021 will be held in Shenzhen University City from April 24th to 26th, 2021. The theme of this conference is “Every developer is great”. As an annual event for Huawei’s ICT infrastructure business for global developers, HDC.Cloud 2021 will bring together industry leaders, Huawei scientists, top technical experts, talented teenagers, and many developers to discuss and share the depth of the latest ICT technology in the industry. Innovation and application.
“Huawei hopes to build a platform for global developers to learn, communicate, display, and improve through HDC.Cloud 2021, and gather top developers and partners around the world to discuss the latest technology and application practices to promote the development of the ICT industry. rapid development,”said Zhang Shunmao
At this HDC.Cloud 2021 Conference, there will be many highlights and innovations:
- Six major innovative technologies and products are released: In the keynote speech session of HDC.Cloud 2021, Huawei will release six major innovative technologies and products, including Huawei cloud container engine (CCE), artificial intelligence series large model, Huawei Cloud GaussDB Cloud services, Huawei Cloud Trusted Intelligent Computing Service (TICS), openEuler operating system, and Huawei Cloud DevCloud software development services.
- Top guest lineup: There will be a number of industry top celebrities, industry well-known experts, and Huawei scientists attending HDC.Cloud 2021, dozens of Huawei’s mysterious “sweepers” and talented youths will also make a collective appearance, open source leaders from the open-source community will Will join hands to present a gluttonous feast of technology and ideas for developers. In addition, Huawei’s executive director, cloud and computing BG president, and consumer business CEO Yu Chengdong will also appear at this conference and deliver a keynote speech.
- Cutting-edge technology and best industry practices: This conference will set up 200+ special forums. Hundreds of top experts from Huawei and partners will focus on cloud computing, Kunpeng, Shengteng, artificial intelligence, big data, and databases. In-depth interpretation and sharing of technical hotspots, best practices, and development trends in various fields such as operating systems.
- Close exchange opportunities: During the conference, there will be a number of Huawei “Sweeper Monk” meetings, technical roundtables, and other activities. Dozens of Huawei’s mysterious “sweepers”, talented teenagers, and industry masters with unique skills will work with developers to have face-to-face exchanges and collisions of ideas in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Rich hands-on practice and competitive competition: 100+ Codelabs will be set up at the conference site, as well as on-site competition activities such as developer competitions, so that developers can practice, fully participate, and show their skills.
In terms of the format of the conference, this year’s HDC.Cloud 2021 has three characteristics:
- Using a combination of offline events and online live broadcasts, there will be 18 online live broadcast channels for global live broadcasts, creating a full-scene online and offline experience for developers.
- Using the global and regional linkage model, 70+ sub-venues around the world are linked to the main venue at the same time.
- The main venue will be set up in Shenzhen University City and will be co-organized with major universities across the country. There will be more than 20 well-known universities set up HDC.Cloud 2021 branch venues.
Zhang said that the three features of HDC.Cloud 2021 will not only enrich the content and format of the event, and have a wider range of participants, but also aim to better convey the spirit of “openness, sharing, and collaboration”.
More than 200 million U.S. dollars will be invested in ecological construction in 2021
The innovation and reconstruction of digital technology are accelerating, and the intelligent world is within reach. Zhang Shunmao said in the smart world, developers are given more important responsibilities and meanings. Developers are not only the soul of the ICT industry ecosystem but also the engine of enterprise innovation and the power to change the world.
Huawei Cloud has put Huawei in the ICT industry for more than 30 years. The accumulation of technology and product solutions in the field is open to customers, providing stable, reliable, safe, reliable, and sustainable cloud services, and committed to becoming the best application construction platform, enabling applications, enabling data, and being the “black” of the intelligent world. Land’. Huawei Cloud fully supports developers to build applications for thousands of industries on the “black land” to help the digital transformation of all industries.”Huawei attaches great importance to the development of the developer ecosystem.
In 2019, Huawei released the Fertile Soil Plan 2.0, announcing that it will invest 1.5 billion US dollars in ecological construction in the next five years and develop 5 million developers worldwide.
In 2020, Huawei will invest US$200 million in ecological construction, covering universities, developers, partners, and start-ups. In terms of talent training in colleges and universities, the Ministry of Education jointly initiated the construction of a “smart base” production-education integration and collaborative education base.
In terms of developers, by providing development kits, developer communities, training courses, and technical salon empowerment, etc., an open platform is created to enable developers to develop applications and improve development skills easily and quickly.
In terms of partners, Huawei Cloud has gathered more than 19,000 partners, based on Kunpeng and Shengteng who have completed thousands of solutions for certified partners. In terms of start-ups, it has established contacts with hundreds of start-ups and provided free cloud resource support or technical support for enterprises. In 2021, Huawei will continue to increase investment, with an ecological construction budget exceeding US$200 million.