Today, Huawei organized a pre-communication meeting for Huawei Developer Conference 2021 (Cloud) in Beijing. The Senior Vice President of Huawei Technologies and Vice President of Cloud and Computing BG Zhang Shunmao said at the meeting that Huawei will release six major innovative technologies and products in HDC.Cloud 2021. The areas involved include:
- Artificial intelligence
- Multi-party trusted computing
- Operating systems
- Intelligent development tools
In addition, Huawei plans to invest more than 200 million US dollars in 2021 for ecological construction.
HDC.Cloud 2021 will be held in Shenzhen University City from April 24th to 26th, 2021. The theme of this conference is “Every developer is great”. As an annual event for Huawei’s ICT infrastructure business for global developers, HDC.Cloud 2021 will bring together industry leaders, Huawei scientists, top technical experts, talented teenagers, and many developers to discuss and share the depth of the latest ICT technology in the industry. Innovation and application.
“Huawei hopes to build a platform for global developers to learn, communicate, display, and improve through HDC.Cloud 2021, and gather top developers and partners around the world to discuss the latest technology and application practices to promote the development of the ICT industry. rapid development,”said Zhang Shunmao
At this HDC.Cloud 2021 Conference, there will be many highlights and innovations:
- Six major innovative technologies and products are released: In the keynote speech session of HDC.Cloud 2021, Huawei will release six major innovative technologies and products, including Huawei cloud container engine (CCE), artificial intelligence series large model, Huawei Cloud GaussDB Cloud services, Huawei Cloud Trusted Intelligent Computing Service (TICS), openEuler operating system, and Huawei Cloud DevCloud software development services.
- Top guest lineup: There will be a number of industry top celebrities, industry well-known experts, and Huawei scientists attending HDC.Cloud 2021, dozens of Huawei’s mysterious “sweepers” and talented youths will also make a collective appearance, open source leaders from the open-source community will Will join hands to present a gluttonous feast of technology and ideas for developers. In addition, Huawei’s executive director, cloud and computing BG president, and consumer business CEO Yu Chengdong will also appear at this conference and deliver a keynote speech.
- Cutting-edge technology and best industry practices: This conference will set up 200+ special forums. Hundreds of top experts from Huawei and partners will focus on cloud computing, Kunpeng, Shengteng, artificial intelligence, big data, and databases. In-depth interpretation and sharing of technical hotspots, best practices, and development trends in various fields such as operating systems.
- Close exchange opportunities: During the conference, there will be a number of Huawei “Sweeper Monk” meetings, technical roundtables, and other activities. Dozens of Huawei’s mysterious “sweepers”, talented teenagers, and industry masters with unique skills will work with developers to have face-to-face exchanges and collisions of ideas in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Rich hands-on practice and competitive competition: 100+ Codelabs will be set up at the conference site, as well as on-site competition activities such as developer competitions, so that developers can practice, fully participate, and show their skills.
In terms of the format of the conference, this year’s HDC.Cloud 2021 has three characteristics:
- Using a combination of offline events and online live broadcasts, there will be 18 online live broadcast channels for global live broadcasts, creating a full-scene online and offline experience for developers.
- Using the global and regional linkage model, 70+ sub-venues around the world are linked to the main venue at the same time.
- The main venue will be set up in Shenzhen University City and will be co-organized with major universities across the country. There will be more than 20 well-known universities set up HDC.Cloud 2021 branch venues.
Zhang said that the three features of HDC.Cloud 2021 will not only enrich the content and format of the event, and have a wider range of participants, but also aim to better convey the spirit of “openness, sharing, and collaboration”.
More than 200 million U.S. dollars will be invested in ecological construction in 2021
The innovation and reconstruction of digital technology are accelerating, and the intelligent world is within reach. Zhang Shunmao said in the smart world, developers are given more important responsibilities and meanings. Developers are not only the soul of the ICT industry ecosystem but also the engine of enterprise innovation and the power to change the world.
Huawei Cloud has put Huawei in the ICT industry for more than 30 years. The accumulation of technology and product solutions in the field is open to customers, providing stable, reliable, safe, reliable, and sustainable cloud services, and committed to becoming the best application construction platform, enabling applications, enabling data, and being the “black” of the intelligent world. Land’. Huawei Cloud fully supports developers to build applications for thousands of industries on the “black land” to help the digital transformation of all industries.”Huawei attaches great importance to the development of the developer ecosystem.
In 2019, Huawei released the Fertile Soil Plan 2.0, announcing that it will invest 1.5 billion US dollars in ecological construction in the next five years and develop 5 million developers worldwide.
In 2020, Huawei will invest US$200 million in ecological construction, covering universities, developers, partners, and start-ups. In terms of talent training in colleges and universities, the Ministry of Education jointly initiated the construction of a “smart base” production-education integration and collaborative education base.
In terms of developers, by providing development kits, developer communities, training courses, and technical salon empowerment, etc., an open platform is created to enable developers to develop applications and improve development skills easily and quickly.
In terms of partners, Huawei Cloud has gathered more than 19,000 partners, based on Kunpeng and Shengteng who have completed thousands of solutions for certified partners. In terms of start-ups, it has established contacts with hundreds of start-ups and provided free cloud resource support or technical support for enterprises. In 2021, Huawei will continue to increase investment, with an ecological construction budget exceeding US$200 million.
Avail the Free Screen Protector services for your smartphones: Huawei South Africa
After introducing a bunch of smartphones, Huawei South Africa offering free screen protector services in the country. All users with Huawei branded phones no matter old or new can avail these services before the end of this month.
Now users need not worry about the precious screen of their devices after applying a screen guard. It’ll extend the durability of the device before letting the screen gets scratched. This is one of the after-sale services of the company to present its gratitude to users for showing their support.
I recommend you not to waste this time and make wait for your device for another offer. Below you can check further details about how to get this free screen guard for your device.
How to get Free Huawei Screen Protector:
All users with Huawei devices including smartphones, tablets, and laptops can visit the nearby service center of the company. This is a walk-in service, all information is available on the company’s service store. If want want to get the benefits soon enter the service centers with your respective device, do hurry.
This campaign is a limited-time offer and will last long until the 31st of October 2021. users still have fifteen days to search and reach the authorized centers. Being a Huawei customer is lucky, isn’t it?
2021 BBWF awarded Huawei SingleFAN Pro Solution with Fiber Access Solution of the year
On 14th October, the Broadband World Forum 2021 (BBWF 2021) conducted the forum award ceremony, bestowing the Huawei SingleFAN Pro Solution with Fiber Access Solution of the year award. This is Huawei’s third consecutive year for winning this award.
To be mention, Huawei first wins this fiber solution award in 2019 for its SingleFAN solution. Now, the pro version provides a high-quality all-optical access network with a fast construction process at a reasonable price. This award confirms, the company’s strong presence in the fiber and broadband market.
In addition, it never stopped its efforts of advancing the all-optical network alteration process. The Jury was instructed to grant this award for the solution with outstanding contributions in accelerating fiber network deployment. The Shenzhen based firm has won the award for its developed and updated solution with the following three characteristics-
- E2E product portfolio
- E2E digital management
- E2E user experience assurance
Below you can check the detailed description of the Huawei SingleFAN Pro Solution-
E2E product portfolio:
The CO+AirPON product portfolio integration made Huawei deliver an efficient network construction web. Its outdoor blade OLTs are also suitable to use as pole-mounted, wall-mounted, or aerial-mounted without building new CO sites.
In addition, the DQ ODN solution supports full-process plug-and-play with no splicing requirement. Moreover, the efficiency has increased tenfold with the unique intelligent planning tool to identify the building area.
E2E digital management:
The simplified observations and measurements help the operators in convenient digital management. Its outdoor blade OLTs and ODN products feature a high-profile AI image recognition technology to achieve accurate recording and management. Overall, the remote data collection and one-click network troubleshooting reduce the site visits and home visits by 40% and 30% respectively.
E2E user experience assurance:
The company’s multiple WiFi optimization technologies open a lavish digital-life experience for the consumers. Furthermore, the innovative FTTR solution realizes full Wi-Fi 6 coverage alongside seamless roaming and switching at home and inside SMEs. Besides, the company uses gold, silver, and copper pipes to enable differentiated service experiences.
Huawei build over 170 5G networks in past two years: Network Depart Chief
While attending the 2021 Global Mobile Broadband Forum, Yang Chaobin- Huawei Wireless Network Product Line President informed, Huawei has been built over 170 5G networks within two years. It has a user base of about 500 million across the world.
He mentioned in his speech- “Innovation Eternal, Building a 5Gigaverse Society”, 5G commercial deployment enters a new stage. Now users are wishing for a more strong, reliable, and continuous network experience. The 5G capabilities have become proposes in the industry, setting the next goal to achieve the ubiquitous Gigabit experience network. It aims to become Gigabit for everyone instead of Gigabit per person.
According to Huawei President, the industry needs to build the 5G networks the will provide continuous coverage. In addition, networks traffic for mobiles will exceed by hundred times by the next decade. Thus, 5G capabilities need to continue to evolve.
Moreover, Huawei authorities are mainly concerned with 5G and its development. The company believes that innovation in this field will take us towards a low-carbon future in a green society.
At present, this Shenzhen-based firm owns the largest number of 5G bases stations in China and has a strong presence in the global market. Meanwhile, it’s also negotiating with Kingsignal for 5G RF technology-related components.
Furthermore, the company simultaneously developing its existing technologies including massive MIMO and MetaAAU. These enhanced products making the company achieve breakthroughs in the network field and delivering full coverage and an energy-efficient user experience.