Huawei has recently dispatched a new update for the Huawei Petal Search app, now it lets you conduct new related searches via mobile applications as well as better app results from AppGallery and third-party sources.
Through, this new update for the Huawei Petal Search engine works to provide improved related searches for the users. Alongside it enhance the security to give trusted and verifies apps.
Here is how this new update for the Huawei Patel Search gives you a better result, check below:
- For example, if you search the “Green Tea benefits” on the Huawei Petal Search: Then it gives you the search result matter on the top instead of links of a certain.
- It doesn’t mean that the links of the web are not available there, but on top, you will find your search result content.
- It also shows you certain related keyword variations related to your search query like Green tea recipe, What is Green tea, and more.
- If you wanted to switch your query to the suggested one, then simply tap on one of them and the search will be conducted onsight.
— Huawei Mobile Services (@HMS_GlobalPage) August 11, 2022
The Huawei Petal Search is inspired by the related searches for the user’s convenient and better results. We recommend users check whether the new update for the Huawei Petal Search is available on their smartphone or not:
- Sign in to the AppGallery
- Connect and click My apps
- Search Huawei Petal Search App from the list
- Check whether the update option is available
- If yes, then hit the Update tap to experience the new version.
Here is how to activate the Petal Search Home screen widget
- Access the Home Screen.
- Two fingers should be squeezed or pressed together.
- Click Widget.
- Pick “Petal Search” from the list of widget options. To discover, scroll left or right.
- To add the widget to your home screen, simply touch it.
Huawei, Oppo, Vivo, Xiaomi launches new fast charging protocol
Today, China Communications Standard Association conducted a mobile integrated fast charging conference in Beijing. Alongside, the organization announced Huawei and other brands in the first batch of fast charging protocol.
To understand this subject, let’s jump to the base of this information.
Huawei, Oppo, Vivo, and Xiaomi are the top four manufacturers in China. Undoubtedly, all these companies have provided some high-end products to consumers. However, these firms realized that they furnish such charging techniques that do not fit in the universal environment.
Consequently, Huawei and the three manufacturers came in contact with each other and decided to bring a new fast charging protocol for their consumers. As the next step, these companies have grabbed their places in the first batch of this solution.
Solely speaking of Huawei, the Mate Xs 2 is the first to get the compatibility certificate of fast charging solution. Besides, 11 more devices are eligible to impose this new charging facility on their surface. And in the time ahead, more smartphones will join this list.
Main Objectives of Fast Charging Protocol
Huawei bothers about users’ requirements. Hence, it decided to take a new step in the field of charging operations. Ultimately, the fast charging function will mainly work for five aspects.
- Firstly, to improve the charging facility and expansion of fast charging ecosystem.
- Second, it will promote the transformation of fast charging to an industrial scale.
- Third, it will track the progress of universal fast charging standards and inspect the Chinese fast charging technology in global standards.
- Fourth, To encourage more enterprises to accept the unified fast charging standard.
- Fifth, to improve third-party certification, and identification work.
Huawei Nova 10 Pro is a good example of fast charging
In a smartphone, the battery is the most significant and crucial part. If the battery works wonders, then your phone can be the perfect partner for your enjoyment. Huawei understood this concept a long time ago. Hence, it brought the Nova 10 Pro adapter with the latest Super Turbocharging technology.
As the name reflects, the technology boosts the power of 100W in the phone at charging time. Accordingly, the phone gets a full charge within 20 minutes. Hence, we can say that the upcoming charging solution will also play a good role in the welfare of consumers.
Huawei launched Car Smart Scree Pro with 3K wide angle dual camera
Huawei is renowned for its invention in technology, such as a smart screen for automobiles. Yes! To make your journey entertaining, Huawei Zhixuan and DingDipai collaborated to develop a new species of HarmonyOS technology. The company successfully released Huawei Zhixuan Dingdipai Car Smart Screen Pro.
The Car Screen Pro featured smart technology that can gain your focus to update your car gadget to make it more attractive and digital. This new Huawei smart screen has a most attractive feature that you should be aware of:
- Huawei HiCar desktop
- The 3K ultra-wide-angle dual camera
- Sound follows human movements
The HiCar desktop: The vital information is shown on one screen and is easily accessible with just one touch with the new HiCar desktop. The new desktop offers a variety of personalized universal cards in addition to home page split-screen display navigation:
- Schedule a to-do list
- Weather forecast
- Ongoing application
- Other items on the mobile phone can be generated automatically when the navigation task is launched
The 3K ultra-wide-angle dual camera: It let your give Ultra-clear driving record quality and the addition of built-in storage makes it more dependable and effective.
Sound follows human movements: To prevent annoying the passengers in the car by playing the sound of the original car audio, the sound output device will automatically switch when the car owner removes their mobile phone and exits the car.
Additionally, the mobile phone’s location information can be sent to the car smart screen by shaking the device, according to the Pro version of the car smart screen.
Huawei Zhixuan Dingdipai Car Smart Screen Pro:
the newly released Huawei Zhixuan Dingdipai Car Smart Screen Pro has a simple and thin body with a clear integrated design. The “foreign body sensation” upon stepping inside the automobile is significantly diminished by the new car smart screen Pro.
The smart screen is equipped 8.9-inch 1920 x 720 screen, which is suitable for more than 85% of passenger cars, doesn’t obstruct the view, doesn’t mind bright lights, and has sharp picture details.
You can participate in the device public test through Huawei Mall, its price is 1799 Yuan at a discount of 200 Yuan. To be noted public test will end on October 4. So hurry to take this chance.
Huawei telecom technology is saving large power consumption
Huawei has long been in the internet equipment market and the Chinese tech maker is way ahead of its competitors. In that way, it helps other telecom companies to apply better solutions to provide better consumer-based services.
In the latest edition, the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of XL Axiata, an Indonesian telecom company, said that Huawei’s network technology has helped to save up to 26% of power consumption in the entire system.
Yes, 26% is a lot of power saving and Huawei has surely impacted the business positively from different perspectives.
The CTO further informs that Huawei’s FDD smart 8T8R technology is efficient in terms of electrical use cases. The new tech is already installed in over 100 of 4G networks and may further increase in number in the near future.
As found, the telecom operator has thousands of base stations in Indonesia and It would be surely beneficial if the telecom company fully inherits Huawei’s equipment prowess.
The telecom equipment market is largely based on Huawei’s dominance because the Dell Oro Group report of 2021 reveals that Huawei alone occupies around 28% market share in the global telecom equipment market.
(via – CNMO)