Huawei has recently dispatched a new update for the Huawei Petal Search app, now it lets you conduct new related searches via mobile applications as well as better app results from AppGallery and third-party sources.
Through, this new update for the Huawei Petal Search engine works to provide improved related searches for the users. Alongside it enhance the security to give trusted and verifies apps.
Here is how this new update for the Huawei Patel Search gives you a better result, check below:
- For example, if you search the “Green Tea benefits” on the Huawei Petal Search: Then it gives you the search result matter on the top instead of links of a certain.
- It doesn’t mean that the links of the web are not available there, but on top, you will find your search result content.
- It also shows you certain related keyword variations related to your search query like Green tea recipe, What is Green tea, and more.
- If you wanted to switch your query to the suggested one, then simply tap on one of them and the search will be conducted onsight.
— Huawei Mobile Services (@HMS_GlobalPage) August 11, 2022
The Huawei Petal Search is inspired by the related searches for the user’s convenient and better results. We recommend users check whether the new update for the Huawei Petal Search is available on their smartphone or not:
- Sign in to the AppGallery
- Connect and click My apps
- Search Huawei Petal Search App from the list
- Check whether the update option is available
- If yes, then hit the Update tap to experience the new version.
Here is how to activate the Petal Search Home screen widget
- Access the Home Screen.
- Two fingers should be squeezed or pressed together.
- Click Widget.
- Pick “Petal Search” from the list of widget options. To discover, scroll left or right.
- To add the widget to your home screen, simply touch it.