For your information, this update is rolling out with a tiny download package size of 58.42 Megabytes. However, the company has not dispatched any official changelog with the latest version but it will surely improve the existing app features.
After updating the app, there is a possibility that you might experience some minor changes and enhancements for better performance. Want to upgrade to the latest Petal Clip version? Tap on the below link.
- Download the Huawei Petal Clip 188.8.131.524 APK
About Huawei Petal Clip:
Nowadays, reels and short videos are trending and they required the best editing with various kinds of tools for high-quality and attractive videos. Huawei also has a separate video editing app – Petal Clip, which is developed for smartphones.
The Petal Clip app will provide a set of different capabilities for better video editing such as special effects, stickers, sound effects, fonts, and other important sources. For your information, the Huawei Petal Clip app comprises three different parts including Edit, template, and Tutorials.
In addition to this, you’ll also find different output formats to make the export process go even more smoothly.
Download Huawei Celia Keyboard [184.108.40.2069]
Huawei Celia Keyboard is the new mobile keyboard app that allows users to make voice inputs on a smartphone. Celia Keyboard comes with several new features that improve accuracy and ease while typing and was much needed as Huawei’s own keyboard app.
It supports more than 170 languages and provides thousands of emojis, cool fonts, smiley faces, and four simple keyboard themes. With Celia Keyboard, you can not only type faster but spice up your messages with cool emojis.
Celia Keyboard is consist of two parts:
- Main App
Keyboard: keyboard is the main interface, which allows users to input text and emojis, and all.
Main Application: all of the customizations could be made through the app interface which can be accessed through the app icon on the app drawer.
- Key Input Celia Keyboard supports Qwerty, Qwertz, Azerty, Colemak, and Dvorak layouts.
- Glide Input (Gesture Typing) For some languages, Celia Keyboard allows you to type by gliding, without lifting your finger from the screen. This can greatly improve the efficiency of input.
- Voice Input Celia Keyboard supports voice input (it uses Huawei ASR) and improves user input efficiency and convenience by converting voice to text.
- Input Prediction Celia Keyboard provides input prediction. Complete words are suggested based on the letters the user has typed so far. For example, when the user enters “h” and “a” on the English keyboard, Celia will suggest words such as “have” and “happy”, and the user can enter the complete word by tapping it.
- Auto-correction Celia Keyboard is an intelligent keyboard that corrects spelling mistakes made by the user when typing. For example, when the user enters “happu” on the English keyboard, “happy” will be recommended as the correct spelling, and the user can click on the word or the Space key to display the correct word.
- Next-word Suggestion Celia Keyboard will intelligently suggest the next word a user may want to input, based on the context information entered by the user. For example, after the user enters the word “happy”, Celia Keyboard may suggest words such as “birthday” to the user in the prediction bar.
- Clipboard Celia Keyboard provides the clipboard function, allowing users to manage and use their own clipboard more conveniently.
- Cursor Operation Celia Keyboard supports cursor operation, allowing users to easily select, copy, cut, and delete text.
Rich Media Input:
- Emoji Input Celia Keyboard provides more than 1,000 different emoji expressions, allowing users to express themselves more vividly in a chat.
- Emoticon Input Celia Keyboard provides a wealth of emoticons to meet the needs of users for personalized expression in a chat.
- Theme Celia Keyboard comes with four simple themes for users to choose from.
- Font Celia Keyboard provides a range of beautiful fonts for free, and users can select the fonts on the keyboard.
- Sound Celia Keyboard supports a range of keypress sounds for free, and users can change the key tone of the keyboard.
- Language Celia Keyboard supports more than 170 languages.
- Resize Keyboard In order to accommodate the diverse habits of different users, Celia Keyboard allows users to adjust the size of the keyboard, so they can type in whatever way they find most comfortable.
- Sound The settings menu includes a volume slider for keypress sounds.
- Vibration Users can enable and disable keypress vibration and adjust the duration of vibration.
- Popup on keypress The settings menu includes a switch that allows users to enable and disable popups on keypress.
- Input-related users can adjust input-related functions, such as auto-correction and auto-capitalization, in accordance with their own preferences.
- Number Row The settings menu includes a switch that allows users to choose whether to display a separate number row on the top of the keyboard layout.
- Keyboard Mode Because different users have different preferences, Celia Keyboard offers a variety of keyboard modes, and users can choose whichever one they find most comfortable.
- Keyboard Layout In order to accommodate the diverse habits of different users, Celia Keyboard allows users to choose different keyboards by language, so they can type in whatever way they find most comfortable.
- Mechanical Keyboard Celia Keyboard provides users with a mechanical keyboard mode and different mechanical stem options, giving users a different input experience.
November 28, 2022:
Huawei has released Celia Keyboard 220.127.116.119 which comes with new optimizations for a better user experience and you can download it from the link given below.
Download Huawei HMS Core app (18.104.22.1682)
Huawei Mobile Service or HMS is a suite of services that empowers smartphones. From inside, Huawei HMS Core makes your smartphone safe secure, and robust and allows you to run apps that you download from AppGallery.
It works between your app and mobile software and serves as a platform providing basic services for app development. HMS Core is based on Huawei Cloud services and also provides cloud capabilities for every app that falls under the HMS Core suit.
HMS Core backs essential services for AppGallery, GameCenter, Music, Video, Books, Themes, Member Center, and more.
As of November 2022, Huawei announced the integration of HMS Core in over 220000 mobile applications on AppGallery. HMS Core also enables apps to deliver fast app development for developers. It also supports all devices across 1+8+N scenarios.
HMS Core capabilities cover tablets, smart displays, watches, VR glasses, head units, smart speakers, PCs, earphones, and more.
Kits are important for HMS Core and work as a unit. Each kit has its unique name and fixed support team.
From the perspective of kit functions, each kit focuses on a function, and extends and enhances the function to some extent. For example, Push Kit focuses on the notification panel messaging function and extends the function to provide the data message function.
These kits include app services, smart devices, graphics, security, AI, system, and media.
Yeah, HMS Core is amazing and it’s powerful too. That’s why Huawei seeds new HMS Core updates via AppGallery and you can download them to keep your device running like new ones.
November 25, 2022:
Huawei HMS Core 22.214.171.1242 is out with some important fixes for user improvements, below you can check the latest download link.
- Download Huawei HMS Core 126.96.36.1992 (link)
November 23, 2022:
Huawei HMS Core 188.8.131.521 is rolling out with enhanced security and improvement for certain services to improve your user experience. It also fixes some bugs.
- Download HMS Core 184.108.40.2061 (link)
Note: You can also check for the latest HMS Core version via AppGallery, open it, and visit the “Me” section.
Download Huawei Health app (220.127.116.110)
Huawei Health app has been an amazing companion for your smart wearables. The app allows you to manage, record, and show all of your health and fitness data right on your smartphone. The app is more than what you can see from the outside and here we’ll give a round and tips to download the latest Huawei Health app version 18.104.22.1680.
Huawei Health comes with a wide variety of features including your overall step count, calory burns, and intensity on a large widget. There are records for your exercises or add your daily workout modes.
In a separate option, you can manage your healthy living statics such as sleep, steps, mood, breathing, and a lot more options. You can actually edit these tasks from a big library of health tasks as you prefer.
The app keeps a record of your heart rate, sleep, weight, stress, and SpO2. Features such as a heart rate monitor keep the data daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly for comparison. There are some modes such as checking the heart rate in a range during a certain posture during resting and more.
For smartwatches such as Huawei Watch D, Huawei health brings blood pressure and skin temperature measurement features.
Moving on from tracking, the app can record your real-time for some exercises such as walking, running, and other activities with a goal to achieve. You can also share the achievement with your friends and family.
One of the biggest use of the Huawei Health app is the manage smartwatches, smart bands, and other smart wearables. There are plenty of features ready at your service such as:
- Health monitoring
- Weather reports
- Help section
You can also manage device settings right from your smartphone via Huawei Health app or reset it to the factory firmware.
Interestingly, the Huawei Health app helps you to get a new software update so that your smartwatch and smart band could run with the latest functionalities.
Other than these capabilities, the Settings menu will let input and change required settings that are essential to your health card. These are related to workout, app, and device settings.
November 24, 2022:
Huawei Health 22.214.171.1240 for smartphone users comes with optimizations for user interface display and performance for a better user experience.
Download Link – Huawei Health 126.96.36.1990 (link)