Huawei is sending another HarmonyOS software update for Huawei P50 standard variant with version 220.127.116.11SP3 in the same month (December 2021). According to the information, it is a follow-up build of HM OS version 18.104.22.168.
The latest Huawei P50 update installs system optimizations that improve the system performance and stability of the device. It makes your phone run more smoothly and stable in process executions.
However, the last update of standard P50 brought fixes for the bar code scan issues that failed to recognize the code in some situations. Moreover, Huawei has finally launched its first flip-style foldable phone, Huawei P50 Pocket that comes with a vertical inward fold design.
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
Huawei P50 new software update:
- Latest Version: HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124SP3
- Changelog: Optimizes the system stability of the device
Points to keep in mind:
- The device must have a better battery backup to install this update that is a minimum of 50%.
- It’s compulsory to check your storage availability(Internal/External SDcard) to download the latest update as per the size required.
- A strong WiFi/mobile data connection is required for a buffer-free download of the package.
HOW TO UPDATE:
Download via Settings:
- Open Settings
- Click on the System & Updates
- Open Software update
- Tap on Check for updates option
- If an update is available, click on Download and install
- After installation Reboot the device
Download via My Huawei app:
- Open the My Huawei app on your device
- Go to the Update
- Follow the on-screen instructions
Huawei P50 Pocket: Top features:
- Display: 6.9-inch
- Resolution: 2790 x 1188p
- Refresh rate: 120 Hz
- Processor: Snapdragon 888 4G
- Operating System: HarmonyOS 2.0
- RAM: 8GB
- Internal Storage: 128/256GB
- Rear Camera: 40MP triple camera system
- Front Camera: 13MP
- Battery: 4000 mAh
- Charger: 40W
- Diamond white
- Obsidian black
- Crystal Diamond