Huawei P50 Pro is the latest smartphone launched in China. However, the company has also confirmed that it will soon mark its presence in the global market with exclusive features and specifications. Recently, some Huawei P50 Pro users have reported that they are facing multiple system issues and software bugs.
The bugs have been confirmed based on user reports. When the user picks up the phone to make a call and opens the call app then the screen becomes blamks. Even when he picks it up and closes it, the screen doesn’t light up.
Also, the user mentioned that the screen turns on while making a call and the ear answers the call, but the screen does not go black touch, open, close, which does not make much difference. It lights up only when you pick up the phone and turn on the screen.
On the other hand, there are some users that were facing very slow face recognition issues after updating to the 184.108.40.206 update and the drop-down menu has also become slow.
Apart from this, many other users mention that they also face such problems while operating the Huawei P50 Pro smartphone. While some users give solutions to a certain problem which is mentioned below:
- Check whether you turn off the leather case or turn on hands-free, headset calls, return to the main interface, or another application interface during a call!
- Do confirm manually whether the proximity light sensor functions normally.
- Confirmation method: After dialing the phone, hold the call interface, cover the screen with your hand and reach for the light sensor hole to check whether the screen is off; Stay away and check whether the screen is on.
- It is recommended to not use the phone while charging
- Check whether there is enough space on your phone or not.
About Huawei P50 Pro:
- Huawei P50 Pro phone is powered by a Snapdragon 888 4G processor with a 6.6-inch OLED display and up to 120Hz refresh rate, and 300 Hz touch sampling rate with a high-quality resolution of 2700 x 1228 pixels and 450 PPI.
- The battery is 4360 mAh and recharges with a 66W wired SuperCharge and a 50W wireless supercharge. The phone has IP68 water, splash, and dust resistance.
Storage & Camera:
- It has 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. The rear camera consists of a 50MP true chroma camera, a 40MP MONO true chroma camera, 13MP ultra wide-angle camera, and a 64-megapixel telephoto camera. The front camera is packed with a 13 MP selfie camera.