Huawei P50 Pro is the latest smartphone launched in China. However, the company has also confirmed that it will soon mark its presence in the global market with exclusive features and specifications. Recently, some Huawei P50 Pro users have reported that they are facing multiple system issues and software bugs.
The bugs have been confirmed based on user reports. When the user picks up the phone to make a call and opens the call app then the screen becomes blamks. Even when he picks it up and closes it, the screen doesn’t light up.
Also, the user mentioned that the screen turns on while making a call and the ear answers the call, but the screen does not go black touch, open, close, which does not make much difference. It lights up only when you pick up the phone and turn on the screen.
On the other hand, there are some users that were facing very slow face recognition issues after updating to the 22.214.171.124 update and the drop-down menu has also become slow.
Apart from this, many other users mention that they also face such problems while operating the Huawei P50 Pro smartphone. While some users give solutions to a certain problem which is mentioned below:
- Check whether you turn off the leather case or turn on hands-free, headset calls, return to the main interface, or another application interface during a call!
- Do confirm manually whether the proximity light sensor functions normally.
- Confirmation method: After dialing the phone, hold the call interface, cover the screen with your hand and reach for the light sensor hole to check whether the screen is off; Stay away and check whether the screen is on.
- It is recommended to not use the phone while charging
- Check whether there is enough space on your phone or not.
About Huawei P50 Pro:
- Huawei P50 Pro phone is powered by a Snapdragon 888 4G processor with a 6.6-inch OLED display and up to 120Hz refresh rate, and 300 Hz touch sampling rate with a high-quality resolution of 2700 x 1228 pixels and 450 PPI.
- The battery is 4360 mAh and recharges with a 66W wired SuperCharge and a 50W wireless supercharge. The phone has IP68 water, splash, and dust resistance.
Storage & Camera:
- It has 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. The rear camera consists of a 50MP true chroma camera, a 40MP MONO true chroma camera, 13MP ultra wide-angle camera, and a 64-megapixel telephoto camera. The front camera is packed with a 13 MP selfie camera.
Are facing overheating, battery draining on your Samsung Galaxy phone after June 2022 update?
June 2022 security is being under expansion for the Samsung Galaxy devices region-wise. Moreover, the June 2022 update aims to encounter all the annoying bugs and issues on Samsung smartphones including various models and it’s suggested to install for the consumers.
And since the Samsung June 2022 security update was grabbed by the users they’ve had issues with the battery, overheating, display, camera, and the charging problem upfront the user’s experience.
As per the user’s report, these issues have occurred after the June 2022 security update the Galaxy phone seems to have the worst battery life. The device randomly loses battery noticeable on a stand which it shouldn’t.
Meanwhile, users complained that after 52 minutes of screen on time not even continuously at once but in a short moment today and the huge battery is drained. Moreover, blow you can check the user’s concerns about their issues:
- After the updated phone over the June 2022 security update, the smartphone starts battery draining quickly.
- The problem with my device is that my phone’s brightness automatically goes up or down when watching regular videos.
- When you take a photo, the first photo is immediately saved to the gallery, but the second photo takes a few seconds to process and when processed, the second photo’s background darkens and ruins the photo.
Notably, Samsung released the June 2022 security update to almost all the Galaxy devices below you can check the device name whose already gotten its taste:
- Galaxy S22 series
- Galaxy S21 series
- Galaxy S21 FE
- Galaxy S10 series
- Galaxy Z series
- Galaxy A73 5G
- Galaxy A72
- Galaxy A52s 5G
- Galaxy A52
- Galaxy A21
- Galaxy A12 Nacho
- Galaxy M23
- Galaxy F41
If you also have some issues after getting the Samsung June 2022 security update then don’t forget to share your experience with us.
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
Samsung Galaxy S20 users still obsessed with in-display green, pink line issue
Well, the in-display line issue become a major problem for the Samsung Galaxy S20 smartphone users for more than the past 3 months users complaining about this specific annoying issue on just 2 generations old S20 smartphones.
Samsung Galaxy S20 users are badly stuck green, pink line issue as the display is the first to showcase your most premium smartphone, over this the green and pink on the display affect the experience and your smartphone look as well.
Countless Samsung Galaxy S20 users are taking Twitter, and community support to voice their plague for the green and pink color verticle line on the display, Samsung to officially taken a solution to this problem.
Meanwhile, some users are doubted that this issue occurs after installing the One UI 4.1 update on their smartphones. It’s not easy to see if these problematic devices have been dropped or treated abnormally.
Notably, this kind of display issue is only encountered in particular Samsung Galaxy S20 smartphone series. Although the series had problems right out of the box then Samsung fixed it via firmware update.
Hope the company acknowledges this issue officially and resolves the problem via an upcoming update, otherwise, the One UI 4.1.1 update is on the way for its stable rollout and the Samsung Galaxy S20 smartphone is also eligible to get it.
Camera issues emerges on Huawei P50 Pro after recent HarmonyOS
Perhaps a week ago, the most competent Huawei P50 smartphone users began receiving the new regular April 2022 HarmonyOS security updates, including performance optimizations and enhancements. But with a twist, wherever there is an ideal, there is a little sin too.
The HarmonyOS 126.96.36.199 version for the Huawei P50 smartphone comes with some security gaps and some negative impacts in the device security patch. Consumers have shared their reviews about strange experiences after upgrading Huawei P50 to the latest HarmonyOS build version.
Utterly, some users mentioned Camera issues in their Huawei P50 smartphone after grabbing the HarmonyOS update, specifying deeply, the users mentioned that they suddenly notice while switching the front camera on the smartphone goes flashback, and even after repeated tries, the problem will not resolve.
The interface is pitch black, even after restarting the camera for the first time after having an external light source. The front camera was switchable, but it was also black. What’s even more ridiculous is that after leaving and entering the camera, I discovered that the camera wasn’t moving at all and the camera interface was still black. However, after the second reboot, it returned to normal.
For those who are in trouble with these annoying Camera issues on Huawei P50 with HarmonyOS update, some users have suggested their opinion to fix the camera problem. To resolve this issue, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit Settings
- App Management
- Find Camera
- Tap “Storage”,
- And tap Delete Data.
In the meantime, keep in mind that the following actions will not harm the saved photos. After the data is deleted, re-enter the camera to see if the problem goes away or improves.
This type of issue is common after new changes in smartphones, and it may take some time for new features to be normalized or for updates to be fully absorbed. please do not worry. Potential companies will solve the problem immediately. Instead, Huawei will send a fix in the next update.
Have you encountered any issues after upgrading your Huawei P50 smartphone to the latest Harmony OS April 2022 update? Don’t forget to share your experience with us!