Huawei P50 Pro gets new camera improvements with EMUI 220.127.116.11 [Global]
Huawei has started to roll out a new software update for its flagship phone – Huawei P50 Pro in the global market that runs EMUI 12 software system. This Huawei P50 Pro firmware adds important improvements for the camera that enhance the overall color correction in the photography.
This new Huawei P50 Pro camera improvements update comes with EMUI 12 version 18.104.22.168 and an update package size of 0.93GB. Aside from Camera improvements, this software also brings system stability enhancements that increase the overall smoothness of the operating system.
During the Spring launch conference in China, Huawei unveiled three colors for the smartphone – including Galaxy Blue, Yujin White as well as new Orange. These colors look intriguing to the eye of the consumer and feel very perfect regarding their design aspects.
Other than these new colors, the Chinese tech maker has also introduced the Huawei P50E smartphone with Qualcomm Snapdragon 778 processor.
Changelog This update improves the quality of photos taken in certain situations to obtain more authentic colors.
- Camera – Improved the quality of photos taken in certain situations to obtain more authentic colors.
- System – Improved system stability.
Notes about this update:
- This update will not erase your personal data, but it is recommended that you back up your important data before updating.
- If there are any issues during the update process, you are encouraged to call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei authorized service center for assistance.
- The update package will be automatically deleted after the update is complete. DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL
How to update:
To update your Huawei P50 Pro with the latest camera enhancement, you need to go to Settings > tap on System & updates > here you can tap on Software updates > and now tap on the CHECK FOR UPDATES. Afterward, your smartphone will begin downloading the latest software rollout.
Huawei P50 Pro February 2023 update expanding, while EMUI 13 beta begins
Last month, Huawei began to rollout the February 2023 security update for the global version of Huawei P50 Pro and it is now expanding for some users in Europe.
As reported by Huaweiblog, Huawei is expanding February 2023 software update for the P50 Pro with EMUI 22.214.171.1242 build version. However, users will have to download a software package of around 300 megabytes in size.
For starters, Huawei releases these updates in batches, therefore, it took some time to reach some users around different regions.
In the meantime, we suggest users download the update as soon as it appears in the notifications panel. You can also check it manually via Settings. To do so, you need to navigate toward the software updates section and follow the on-screen instructions to get the new firmware.
Last week, Huawei announced EMUI 13 beta recruitment for the global users of Huawei P50 Pro along with other major smartphones. However, the program remains limited to the Asia pacific models.
Still, the activity is in the initial stage and may take some time open in other important markets such as Europe.
EMUI 13 is the newest addition to the EMUI universe and every Huawei smartphone owner is waiting to download this major upgrade. EMUI 13 brings various features such as the new smart folder, which allows you to manage the home screen apps.
Also, the latest swipe-up gestures help you to perform more with the slightest gestures over an app icon.
So, every Huawei P50 Pro user is excited about this upcoming upgrade. But then the time of the estimated arrival is yet to be decided by the company.
Meanwhile, Huawei is preparing to launch the Huawei P60 Series on March 23, and the Chinese tech maker will feed that with a lot of new technologies. These could make the phone a perfect successor to the Huawei P50 Pro, which is already a number one go-to companion for taking high-quality photographs for consumers.
A Chinese Huawei P30 Lite user received EMUI 12
A Huawei P30 lite Chinese smartphone owner received the latest EMUI 12 software update in China and the user posted it online, which is surprising to some users, while to us it’s completely normal.
Back in July, Huawei P30 Lite users in the global market received the major EMUI 12 software. The phone has long been running EMUI 10.0, and it’s a direct jump towards EMUI 12.
Throughout 2022, Huawei P30 Lite received this upgrade in many countries. However, the latest case is different.
Actually, the model shown in the screenshot is not Chinese and the Huawei P30 Lite device’s EMUI 12 build version is Asia pacific. Therefore, it has received a delayed OTA upgrade, if the user is operating the phone inside the country.
For your information, the Chinese users already have a P30 Lite dubbed version of Nova 4e, which was launched first in China. However, this phone later installed the HarmonyOS operating system, while the global version only runs EMUI.
So, it’s a big upgrade for the Huawei P30 lite and most of them already grabbed it firsthand. As for those looking for confirmation over EMUI 13, may need to wait for the time being, as a roadmap is yet to come.
If you want to upgrade your phone to the latest version, open the system settings, then tap on System & updates, and from here touch on the software updates. Afterward, follow the on-screen instructions to get the new firmware.
Don’t forget there are certain precautions that you need to follow to download this new software on your smartphone.
Huawei EMUI 12 comes with a brand new user interface for the P30 Lite owners. This includes a new control panel, better notifications, improved animations, and much more.
(via – ithome)
Huawei EMUI March 2023 Updates List
Huawei has released March 2023 EMUI security patch details for global users and updates are flying everywhere among global smartphones. On the other hand, most Huawei phones have already received February 2023 security patch.
Huawei rolls out these software upgrades to improve the user experience. Therefore, it’s recommended that you install the latest firmware to keep your smartphone up to date with the latest security solutions. That’s not it, Huawei could also send some system patches for performance improvement, which you can check manually via Settings.
Meanwhile, users are eagerly waiting for a new major upgrade – EMUI 13. Interestingly, March also going silent, as we move half-way-through this month. It’s been a year since EMUI 12 made its debut and still, users now asking for Huawei’s take on EMUI 13 release for old devices.
Other than this, Huawei is also preparing to launch the Huawei P60 series, which will bring a number of new technologies. Furthermore, it could come with various new features, which may later be added to EMUI software. Yet, none of these are confirmed officially.
But we’ll keep you posted with all of the latest development in this story.
Until then, check all the Huawei EMUI software updates rolling out in March 2023.
March 18, 2023:
Huawei Mate 50 Pro in the global market is getting a new software update that comes with EMUI version 126.96.36.199 and a package size of 867 megabytes. However, the changelog of this update is more interesting because there are a lot of changes inside.
According to the information, Huawei is sending new camera improvements for better photography, it also has apps and sound quality optimizations. Furthermore, you will latest solutions for better system performance and security. Read more here.
March 10, 2023:
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro is one of the first smartphones to get the March 2023 security update, it’s EMUI firmware version is 188.8.131.527.
March 9, 2023:
- Huawei Nova 8i, Nova Y61, and Nova Y60 are grabbing February 2023 security update with EMUI version 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, and 18.104.22.168 for Nova 8i, Y61, and Y60 respectively.
March 7, 2023:
- Huawei Nova 7 is receiving a new firmware update that comes with build version 22.214.171.124, which improves the phone’s security by featuring EMUI February 2023 patch.
March 6, 2023:
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro is getting a new software update in the global market that comes with February 2023 security patch and it has EMUI version 126.96.36.1992.
March 4, 2023:
- Huawei FreeBuds 5i is up to grab a new system stability firmware upgrade that improves these earbuds’ performance.
- Huawei P40 Lite can now download February 2023 security patch via OTA and the version is 188.8.131.528.
March 3, 2023:
- Huawei Nova 10 series is one of the earliest phones to launch with pre-installed EMUI 12 and now the Chinese tech maker is sending February 2023 security update for this smartphone in the global market.
March 2, 2023:
- Huawei has released a new software update for the P30 Pro flagship with version 184.108.40.206 and it comes with February 2023 security patch for improved system safety. While, users of this phone want to fix the blur issue that is occurring on the main camera of the flagship.