Huawei has started to roll out a new software update for its flagship phone – Huawei P50 Pro in the global market that runs EMUI 12 software system. This Huawei P50 Pro firmware adds important improvements for the camera that enhance the overall color correction in the photography.
This new Huawei P50 Pro camera improvements update comes with EMUI 12 version 126.96.36.199 and an update package size of 0.93GB. Aside from Camera improvements, this software also brings system stability enhancements that increase the overall smoothness of the operating system.
During the Spring launch conference in China, Huawei unveiled three colors for the smartphone – including Galaxy Blue, Yujin White as well as new Orange. These colors look intriguing to the eye of the consumer and feel very perfect regarding their design aspects.
Other than these new colors, the Chinese tech maker has also introduced the Huawei P50E smartphone with Qualcomm Snapdragon 778 processor.
Changelog This update improves the quality of photos taken in certain situations to obtain more authentic colors.
- Camera – Improved the quality of photos taken in certain situations to obtain more authentic colors.
- System – Improved system stability.
Notes about this update:
- This update will not erase your personal data, but it is recommended that you back up your important data before updating.
- If there are any issues during the update process, you are encouraged to call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei authorized service center for assistance.
- The update package will be automatically deleted after the update is complete. DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL
How to update:
To update your Huawei P50 Pro with the latest camera enhancement, you need to go to Settings > tap on System & updates > here you can tap on Software updates > and now tap on the CHECK FOR UPDATES. Afterward, your smartphone will begin downloading the latest software rollout.