Huawei is sending May 2022 EMUI optimizations for the Huawei P40 Pro smartphone. As the name suggests, the respective patch brings new repairs and improvements to the device.
Launched in March 2020, the Huawei P40 Pro is the first device to grab the May 2022 optimizations in South Africa. Besides, the patch appears with improvements to the system in certain scenarios. Further, it extends the line of stability at the internal surface. Thus, confirming better user access to the functions of the device.
The newly built patch weighs up to 24.21MB. So if you are a Huawei P40 Pro user, then we recommend downloading the May 2022 system optimizations immediately as soon as it knocks on the door of your handset. On the flip side, users can keep an eye on the software update section of the device as well.
Thanks to the tipster – Kwanda for this amazing tip
The changelog does not bring any special addition to the device. Yet the patch promises to enhance the system stability in some scenarios.
- The update improves system stability in certain scenarios
Though we all are aware of some tweaks that often take place while installing the new patches and updates. Therefore, we are here to suggest some steps to prevent the panic situation while downloading the latest patch.
- The update will not harm the credentials stored in the device. But it is better to backup the important details beforehand.
- Once the update gets completed, the update package will be automatically deleted from the device. Hence, do not stress about the change.
- Ensure to have a sufficient amount of space in the handset for the storage of the patch
- While confronting any issue in the installation, contact the Huawei customer service center for help.
How to Update?
Huawei P40 Pro users have to navigate to the Settings Menu > select System & Updates > Software Updates and then follow the instructions given on the screen.