Huawei P-series is the high-end smartphone series in which the company debuted new models every year with the latest technology including hardware and software. Coming to the previous-gen P30 lineup, it was one of the most popular and best-selling smartphones of that time.
Because of its popularity, Huawei re-launched the P30 Pro model with some core changes and named as P30 Pro New Edition. It comes factory pack with EMUI 10.1 mobile operating system and eligible to upgrade over EMUI 11.
In the recent past, Huawei has released the EMUI 11 major upgrade for this device, and users already started enjoying new user interface and features. Now, for further security improvements, the company is sending security notes published in February 2021 for the P30 Pro New Edition smartphone.
February 2021 Security Patch Details: This security patch fixes different levels of exploits and issues within Huawei smartphones including 2 critical, 26 high, and 77 medium levels of CVEs.
Read more: EMUI 11 Features
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
What’s New in this update:
- New EMUI 11 build: EMUI 126.96.36.199
- Update size: 237MB
- Changelog: Integrates the Android security patch released in February 2021.
There are two ways that you can download this latest software update, both of these areas the following:
- Go to Settings
- Tap on System & updates
- Tap Software update
- Tap Check for Updates
- Download and Install
After the installation and restart, we recommend you let the system optimize the new application so your device can run smoothly on further commands.
You can also request this update via the Support app with the following instructions.
- Open the Support app
- Go to the Services tab
- Tap on Update
- Download and Install
Key points to users before Update:
- The device must have a better battery backup to install this update that is a minimum of 50%.
- Every variant with a Model name P30 Pro NE will receive this update so please be patient to reach you.
- It’s compulsory to check your storage availability(Internal/External SDcard) to download the latest update as per its size required
- A strong WiFi/mobile data connection is required for a buffer-free download of the package.
[Via – huaweiblog]