This event includes the latest insights about the Euler open source community, developers’ participation, special software sessions, and the first OpenEuler Awards ceremony for users.
The Users can participate in this event via registering on its official website. Alternatively, they can also visit the event venue which is the National Convention Center of Beijing. Now, let’s take a look at the official highlights of this summit.
OpenEuler Summit 2021: Official Highlights
- The Euler Open Source Community Council and the technical committee has been upgraded
- Interpretation of the first full-scene innovative version
- 300 + community partners to jointly build the Euler software ecosystem
- Participation of various partners that includes China Mobile, China Telecom, China Unicom, China Merchants Bank, Shanghai Securities, China Electric Power Research Institute, China Post, Intel, VMWare, SUSE, Linaro, and so on
- Kylin Software, Kylin Principal, SUSE, Tongxin Software, Zhongke Chuangda, and Puhua Basic Software 6 ecological special sessions
- The first OpenEuler Super User Awards ceremony
At the Huawei Connect Conference, Euler open source community and Huawei launched the EulerOS designed for the digital infrastructure. The application scenarios of this OS include servers, cloud computing, edge computing embedded systems, and so on.
In addition, both partners are planning to bring a new research programming language CJ for HarmonyOS and EulerOS application development. It’ll allow the OpenEuler devices in establishing a cross-platform connection with the HarmonyOS devices.
Overall, this new language will realize unified operations based on atomic architecture, self-service construction, and multi-device collaboration link between Huawei’s OS and Euler’s OS. In this manner, all scenario multi-device applications can be developed at one time.